Open today: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Review Highlights
This was one of the best experiences

This was one of the best experiences I've had driving exotic cars, the instructor was very... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2019
Pete I
Awesome!!

I called Isaias for information and he was so helpful in answering my questions. Although the... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2019
Odyssey425785

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from $199.00
from $255.39
from $140.26
from $245.00
More Info
All reviews lake mead exotic cars exotic car driving driving tour birthday present for my husband las vegas speedway an amazing experience highly recommend these guys great communication great car love cars beautiful drive explained everything next trip to vegas great guide take pictures red rock canyon
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

We recently visited Las Vegas and had the opportunity to rent of if the cars out for the day and let me tell you this was the highlight of our trip. It was such a great experience to take in the sights from such a gorgeous vehicle. Next time we will definitely chose one of the many tour options. The staff is welcoming and knowledgeable and make you feel very comfortable before you head out. Thank you!!

Date of experience: January 2019
Stephen P, General Manager at Exotic Driving Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2019

So great to get amazing reviews from happy guests, we look forward to seeing you again some time.

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Couldn’t believe I drove there Lambo. Thank you so much for making this a reality for us. The team made me feel welcomed. Great staff and ownership!
High recommend this business to anyone.

Date of experience: January 2019
Stephen P, General Manager at Exotic Driving Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2019

We are super pleased we got helped make this a reality. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again some time !

Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

My father and I took the lake Meade tour and we had a blast. We were able to drive a McLaren a Lamborghini and a Porsche on empty trails with great speed. I would recommend this experience to all groups no matter age or size. 5 stars

Date of experience: January 2019
Stephen P, General Manager at Exotic Driving Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2019

Great 3 choices. We are so please you had a wonderful time at Lake Mead.
Look forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed December 24, 2018 via mobile

My father and I got this as a Christmas gift from my sister. We did the Lake Mead Tour and had an absolute blast. We drove the Porche GT3, the Lambo Huracán and their Mclaren.

Fantastic gift and a great way to spend a morning.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Andrew C

Hi Andrew

What a great way to spend some time with your father. We are pleased you had a great time. Look forward to seeing you again.

Thanks
Stephen

Reviewed December 24, 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend were in Vegas for the week and a friend back home recomended I visit exotic driving experiences, and I’m so glad I did! Martin and Kevin were absolutley great guys, they took us out to lake mead in a lambo, corvette and mclaren, I had the chance to drive all 3 cars through incredible scenery, the value for money is second to none and this really is a memory that will last a lifetime! If you are visiting Vegas you really need to check these guys out and pay them a visit! Thanks a lot guys for the amazing experience!

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank liambooty

Amazing review so thank you so much. It is always great to hear when people feel like they got great value for their experience. Hope to see you again and you can try some of the new cars coming in !!