Open today: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Review Highlights
This was one of the best experiences

This was one of the best experiences I've had driving exotic cars, the instructor was very... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2019
Pete I
Awesome!!

I called Isaias for information and he was so helpful in answering my questions. Although the... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2019
Odyssey425785

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from $199.00
from $255.39
from $140.26
from $245.00
More Info
All reviews lake mead exotic cars exotic car driving driving tour birthday present for my husband las vegas speedway an amazing experience highly recommend these guys great communication great car love cars beautiful drive explained everything next trip to vegas great guide take pictures red rock canyon
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

My father and I took the lake Meade tour and we had a blast. We were able to drive a McLaren a Lamborghini and a Porsche on empty trails with great speed. I would recommend this experience to all groups no matter age or size. 5 stars

Date of experience: January 2019
Stephen P, General Manager at Exotic Driving Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2019

Great 3 choices. We are so please you had a wonderful time at Lake Mead.
Look forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed December 24, 2018 via mobile

My father and I got this as a Christmas gift from my sister. We did the Lake Mead Tour and had an absolute blast. We drove the Porche GT3, the Lambo Huracán and their Mclaren.

Fantastic gift and a great way to spend a morning.

1  Thank Andrew C

Hi Andrew

What a great way to spend some time with your father. We are pleased you had a great time. Look forward to seeing you again.

Thanks
Stephen

Reviewed December 24, 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend were in Vegas for the week and a friend back home recomended I visit exotic driving experiences, and I’m so glad I did! Martin and Kevin were absolutley great guys, they took us out to lake mead in a lambo, corvette and mclaren, I had the chance to drive all 3 cars through incredible scenery, the value for money is second to none and this really is a memory that will last a lifetime! If you are visiting Vegas you really need to check these guys out and pay them a visit! Thanks a lot guys for the amazing experience!

1  Thank liambooty

Amazing review so thank you so much. It is always great to hear when people feel like they got great value for their experience. Hope to see you again and you can try some of the new cars coming in !!

Reviewed December 23, 2018 via mobile

I called a month in advance, got good service and some tips on how to do the insurance. Showed up to find 3 nice cars, and at least 3 nice guys to get us going.My son and I were the only group that showed, so we just had the 3 cars...exactly enough! Very accommodating, whatever we needed. VIP service for sure. Good safety brief. Good walk around. I went to Vegas with my 25 year old son for his birthday to make a memory... Drove the McLaren out, then my son drove the Huracan, and I finished up with the GT3rs. We'll talk about this trip for years. Kevin, thanks man! Oh and thanks for the hat and shirt.

1  Thank Aminion1
Stephen P, General Manager at Exotic Driving Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2018

Amamzing review and thank you so much. We try to give our guests a real experience and it seems we managed that. Appreciate you taking the time to review.

Reviewed December 19, 2018 via mobile

Huge shoutout to Kevin and Martin - true professionals! Me and my girl were in Vegas and we had to hop on this opportunity when it presented itself to us.

Kevin and Martin explained everything very well and was very comfortable signing up and riding with them.

I rode with Kevin in the Lamborghini and my girl rode with Martin in the Corvette.

The ride down the strip was a life changer. The Lamborghini was rediculousy fast and sounded insane.

My girl told me the corvette was better than the Lambo and she wouldn’t have wanted to switch anyways. Lol

Amazing experience. Hands down. Will do this again

Only thing I wish I did was try to relax and get more pictures/video - but when your in a $180k car - that’s the last thing you are thinking of - you are blown away by every detail !

Finally happy to have a connect in the Las Vegas car business !

Date of experience: December 2018

Your review is fantastic and very much appreciated. We will ensure your amazing feedback gets to the tour guides.
Hopefully we get to make sure you experience other cars in our fleet in the future!