Open today: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Review Highlights
This was one of the best experiences

This was one of the best experiences I've had driving exotic cars, the instructor was very... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2019
Pete I
Awesome!!

I called Isaias for information and he was so helpful in answering my questions. Although the... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2019
Odyssey425785

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from $199.00
from $255.39
from $140.26
from $245.00
More Info
All reviews lake mead exotic cars exotic car driving driving tour birthday present for my husband las vegas speedway an amazing experience highly recommend these guys great communication great car love cars beautiful drive explained everything next trip to vegas great guide take pictures red rock canyon
Selected filters
Reviewed December 19, 2018 via mobile

Huge shoutout to Kevin and Martin - true professionals! Me and my girl were in Vegas and we had to hop on this opportunity when it presented itself to us.

Kevin and Martin explained everything very well and was very comfortable signing up and riding with them.

I rode with Kevin in the Lamborghini and my girl rode with Martin in the Corvette.

The ride down the strip was a life changer. The Lamborghini was rediculousy fast and sounded insane.

My girl told me the corvette was better than the Lambo and she wouldn’t have wanted to switch anyways. Lol

Amazing experience. Hands down. Will do this again

Only thing I wish I did was try to relax and get more pictures/video - but when your in a $180k car - that’s the last thing you are thinking of - you are blown away by every detail !

Finally happy to have a connect in the Las Vegas car business !

Date of experience: December 2018
Stephen P, General Manager at Exotic Driving Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2018

Your review is fantastic and very much appreciated. We will ensure your amazing feedback gets to the tour guides.
Hopefully we get to make sure you experience other cars in our fleet in the future!

Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

Wanted to rent a car to drive around-Kevin was able to make this happen the same day. Great communication and an easy transaction. Will return!!!

Date of experience: December 2018

Glad we managed to meet your requirements and assist in making this happen. Thanks for leaving us a great review!

Reviewed December 14, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing time driving badass cars (Lambo, Porsche, McLaren) through some twists and turns in the lake mead park. Staff was nice, attentive, and knowledgeable. 5/5 will definitely come back next time I’m in Vegas.

Date of experience: December 2018

Can’t wait to see you again. Make sure you let us know when you return so we can advise what amazing new cars we have in!

Reviewed December 11, 2018

Kevin and Martin made my husbands birthday drive the day of a lifetime. This was not just a ride around a track, but a real honest to goodness driving extravaganza. My husband got to drive a Corvette Z06, a Lamborghini Hurican, and a McLaren 570. Over three hours of driving over dessert roads, Kevin and Martin made it all magical. Safety was a priority, while still being able to see what these cars were capable of doing. Kevin and Martin took pictures, helped us learn about the cars, and at the end let us drive the car down the Las Vegas Strip since we had some extra time. Every detail was flawless. If you want to do something special for yourself, or someone else who truly loves cars - this is it. This is not driving around a track. It is taking the cars out on the open road with two extremely professional and very fun guys who truly care about you having the time of your life. Thank you so much Kevin and Martin!!!

Date of experience: December 2018

Thanks for your amamzing review. We are so happy we exceeded your expectations and you got to experience the amamzing surroundings of Las Vegas. Hope we get to see you again !!

Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

This was an incredibly fun experience!!!! We did the driving tour around lake Mead-- drove a McLaren,Lamborghini and Z06. The cars were in beautiful condition. Angelo and Martin made sure the experience was tailored to us and that we had the best time. Everything went very smoothly. We upped our personal insurance coverage just for the day without any problems. If you're in Vegas, make this happen, highly recommend!

Date of experience: November 2018

It sure is a blast!! Glad we could help you experience our great customer service and cars. Hope to see you again in the future!