Open today: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Review Highlights
This was one of the best experiences

This was one of the best experiences I've had driving exotic cars, the instructor was very... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2019
Pete I
Awesome!!

I called Isaias for information and he was so helpful in answering my questions. Although the... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2019
Odyssey425785

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from $199.00
from $255.39
from $140.26
from $245.00
More Info
All reviews lake mead exotic cars exotic car driving driving tour birthday present for my husband las vegas speedway an amazing experience highly recommend these guys great communication great car love cars beautiful drive explained everything next trip to vegas great guide take pictures red rock canyon
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

If in Vegas it's a must do. Brilliant time driving 3 supercars out on the open road. All with ease from booking to driving and you do get a chance to see what these cars can do. Lamborghini had to be my favourite so that's another tick on my bucket list.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Had a great time, we thought it was worth the money especially compared to other options when you want to drive exotics (2 hours +). The Audi R8 did have problems but we were able to come to a compromise that worked for everyone during the tour. Just a note to the company, should travel with extra coolant and oil to avoid those situations. The insurance is also an issue, they do wait until last minute to check it. Luckily we were able to resolve the issue quickly, but if you book, make sure they get it straight before your tour to avoid hassles.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Dreinblatt
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Everything about this experience was 1st class! The cars are new&absolutely beautiful machines. The opportunity to drive from office out to, and around Lake Mead, provides a good mix of city, highway and wide open driving. Matt, our leader, does a masterful job of keeping the group together, via radio. His instruction and information was concise&welcome as it really adds to the fun and ease of coordinating stops & car switches. And then there's the scenery, just breathtaking. The 'road course' through the park area affords you the chance to let out your inner grand prix driver, a fabulous mix of turns, hills, bends&straights, so fun! If you are looking for something to do while visiting Las Vegas, this is a MUST on anyone's list.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank 971judyc
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

I had a tour reservation and paid from two months ago. I was excited about it, but when I came they told me I was the only one on the tour and tried to take the tour myself. I refused, so they told me to reschedule the tour tomorrow. The next day I came back to them and I met the same white cowardly woman employee, and she told me that my credit card was not acceptable, why? !! I am very disappointed and do not recommend anyone to deal with them, I hope they are losing.

Date of experience: April 2018
4  Thank abdulbadiah
Stephen P, General Manager at Exotic Driving Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2019

This is a very unfortunate review and not reflective of our company.
We took this business over in September 2018 so unfortunately you must have has a bad experience with the former company.
Hopefully you will give us a chance to show you how this can be the most amazing car experience in Las Vegas.

Reviewed April 19, 2018

I purchased a Groupon in January for an upcoming trip to Vegas in April. Everything was smooth until today when I was called by the company to "obtain" my personal insurance information. I advised them that I spoke with someone before and during my reservation about the insurance issue and that I was almost positive my personal car insurance did not cover any exotic vehicles (I was right but that's another story). I was told that I must use my personal car insurance and that I could not buy insurance from them as I was told multiple times by them on the phone, evidently it is now only available to "international" customers..? What a waste of time and glad I found this out before showing up the day of the tour. Per my insurance agent, NO ONE that has a normal car insurance policy will be able to do this as they almost all EXCLUDE exotics in their policies... How this work I don't know, but it's starting to look like a scam to me, Buyer Beware!

Date of experience: April 2018
4  Thank Eddie L
Inspire12289725754, Manager at Exotic Driving Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2018

Hello Eddie, I apologize that you had this negative experience in the past. We now have new ownership and we can now offer supplemental coverage to domestic drivers who's insurance does not fully cover. There are some insurance companies that will fully extend, but it does depend on your particular policy and provider. We hope that we can better accommodate you next time you are in Vegas now that he offer supplemental coverage.