Open today: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Review Highlights
This was one of the best experiences

This was one of the best experiences I've had driving exotic cars, the instructor was very... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2019
Pete I
Awesome!!

I called Isaias for information and he was so helpful in answering my questions. Although the... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2019
Odyssey425785

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from $199.00
from $255.39
from $140.26
from $245.00
More Info
All reviews lake mead exotic cars exotic car driving driving tour birthday present for my husband las vegas speedway an amazing experience highly recommend these guys great communication great car love cars beautiful drive explained everything next trip to vegas great guide take pictures red rock canyon
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

I had a tour reservation and paid from two months ago. I was excited about it, but when I came they told me I was the only one on the tour and tried to take the tour myself. I refused, so they told me to reschedule the tour tomorrow. The next day I came back to them and I met the same white cowardly woman employee, and she told me that my credit card was not acceptable, why? !! I am very disappointed and do not recommend anyone to deal with them, I hope they are losing.

Date of experience: April 2018
4  Thank abdulbadiah
Stephen P, General Manager at Exotic Driving Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2019

This is a very unfortunate review and not reflective of our company.
We took this business over in September 2018 so unfortunately you must have has a bad experience with the former company.
Hopefully you will give us a chance to show you how this can be the most amazing car experience in Las Vegas.

Reviewed April 19, 2018

I purchased a Groupon in January for an upcoming trip to Vegas in April. Everything was smooth until today when I was called by the company to "obtain" my personal insurance information. I advised them that I spoke with someone before and during my reservation about the insurance issue and that I was almost positive my personal car insurance did not cover any exotic vehicles (I was right but that's another story). I was told that I must use my personal car insurance and that I could not buy insurance from them as I was told multiple times by them on the phone, evidently it is now only available to "international" customers..? What a waste of time and glad I found this out before showing up the day of the tour. Per my insurance agent, NO ONE that has a normal car insurance policy will be able to do this as they almost all EXCLUDE exotics in their policies... How this work I don't know, but it's starting to look like a scam to me, Buyer Beware!

Date of experience: April 2018
4  Thank Eddie L
Inspire12289725754, Manager at Exotic Driving Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2018

Hello Eddie, I apologize that you had this negative experience in the past. We now have new ownership and we can now offer supplemental coverage to domestic drivers who's insurance does not fully cover. There are some insurance companies that will fully extend, but it does depend on your particular policy and provider. We hope that we can better accommodate you next time you are in Vegas now that he offer supplemental coverage.

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

What an amazing experience, and I wasn’t even a driver! I booked this for my boyfriend’s birthday, and he couldn’t wait to get out here this past weekend. Nick was very helpful corresponding with us through email to get this experience booked. When we got here, I was nervous and didn’t know what to expect, but their staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Our tour guide, Charles, explained how to operate each vehicle, and made the tour very fun! You really get to experience each cars “full potential” driving around Lake Mead. We already want to go back. I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for some fun in the Vegas area.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed December 27, 2017

My 15 year old son and I took the Lake Mead tour in 3 exotic cars - a Lamborghini, a McLaren and a Mercedes V12. Jared Evans and Joanna took us on a trip of a lifetime. Drove through the widing roads of Lake Mead State park. Jared gave us plenty of opportunities to flex the V12 muscle, all while paying maximum attention to safety. They didn't smother us - just made sure we were comfortable at every turn. Brilliant day!! I highly recommend it!! Thanks guys! We'll be back...

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Tom C
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely awsome experience!! Great communication from the Manager Anthony so we were able to organise the cars we really wanted to drive! Matthew was a great guide and made the experience extremely relaxed which made it more fun!! Highly recommended to anybody heading to Vegas!!

Date of experience: November 2017