“one bad dealer spoils the visit” 4 of 5 bubbles

and up
Ricky Martin at the Park Theater at the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino
Ranked #132 of 447 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: New casino modeled after the famous Place du Casino in Monte Carlo.
Lima, Ohio
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“one bad dealer spoils the visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

Check-in was effortless and the clerk was fantastic. I wish I had written down her name to give her proper credit. The room was fine, nothing special but just ok. The safe is too small to fit hardly anything. it is about 10" wide by 12" high but only 3" deep. the bed has several pillows that seem to be of different thickness which allows you to find the one that fits you. Maid service was excellent, they were in and out almost immediately after we went down to gamble each day. We had a very rude dealer named Gina at the 3 card poker table the first day. She would not verbally talk or respond to customers questions or requests. If you folded your hand she would pick it up before checking for the bonus hand. I played some hands blind and could have had a winner but she scooped them up. When I asked her she just ignored me. I later told the pit boss about this and the other rudeness. Another player had won a hand and she thought he had too many chips on his back bet so she just knocked them off the stack across the table. When he (and the rest of the table) questioned it she refused to hear it. She also broke $100 bills and would fling the stack of $5 chips over to the person and make sure the stack fell before the person could take them. No effort on her part to pick them up and restack them. VERY RUDE PERSON. If I want rude I can go anywhere but I don't have to pay for it!! If it weren't for this dealer I would have rated the Monte Carlo a 5. We love the quick access to the strip and the fact that you can maneuver in the casino easily without getting lost. We did finally find the easy way to the aria through the shopping mall portion. 5 minutes or less and you are in the casino. Cash window people were excellent as well as the M-life desk.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank mc1060289

Brooklyn, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Lots of fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

I liked the different games, the atmosphere of the casino, the very friendly workers and the cleanliness of the area. I won a little but should have won more lol

Visited August 2013
Vancouver, Canada
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“We like this casino”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Even after we moved to another hotel we came back a few times. Drinks were easily found at the slots and we even won a few times.

Visited March 2014
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“had a great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

loved the "deal no deal" games everyone playing had fun. Only thing that was VERY disappointing was the buffet. Eat at the "Cafe", It was great

Visited February 2014
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Where it all begun.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

This place is where my love affair with Las Vegas began,so this place has a special place in my heart,we love the Monte Carlo,they have always treated us very well,and we cannot speak more highly of the place.The rooms are clean tidy,of a good size,what more can you want,the casino area is great,it's not to smokey,just a great place.

Visited January 2014