“Organized, Great Atmosphere”

and up
2-Hour Las Vegas Strip Walking Tour with Photographer
Ranked #153 of 462 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: New casino modeled after the famous Place du Casino in Monte Carlo.
Reviewed November 19, 2012

My favorite casino in Vegas. Not so crowded, beautifully laid out. Easy to find your way around. I have been there on to separate trips, one in 2005 and one 2012, and it has stood tall the test of time. Still one of my favorites.

2  Thank goblue782012

Reviewed November 15, 2012

While the Monte Carlo is often forgotten, and may not be in the same category as the Wynn, it is a solid and respectable property. Its easy connection with the new City Center makes it a good place to stay on a budget.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Not too big! Friendly dealers and staff. Easy to get from any room.
Great selection of games and tables.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

The casino is clean and well lit, but nothing special when compared to properties further north. There is a decent variety of machines and the cocktail servers do a good job keeping the drinks coming. The gaming floor was kind of empty, and the atmosphere was sort of bland. Nothing wrong with this place, just doesn't stand out either.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I only stayed here one night with a bach party and I found it to be very nice. The room was a good size and very well appointed. The bed was comfy and the bathroom was nice. We sent down one party member early and got a cabana for the day. There is no fee, just a food/drink minimum. It was no problem with 6+ ladies. The cabana was roomy and had plenty of seating inside and out, a mini fridge, TV and misters at teh front. They had a great DJ, good food (try the Potato Balls) and ridiculous drinks. One of my friends is petite and the drink was exactly as tall as she was! Since there is a lazy river and a wave pool there are a lot of families, but it was never an issue. We had a crunk time without offending anyone and everybody's kids were in check. Unlike other places, there were no douche bags or super hoes either. Just party people who came to have a good time. We made some friends and definately got more than our money's worth in good times. There was only one issue at the end. I got out of the pool and left my bach party cup on the side next to the group of people I was hanging with. I returned to find that it had been thrown away. Now, it was a custom made cup with my NAME ON IT and they still didn't know it wasn't one of the throw aways. Needless to say the manager told me it was gone after a brief search and so I left the pool a little sad. However it was a great day over all.

1  Thank TexasRox