“Great view of Vegas”

$99.99*
Deluxe Las Vegas Helicopter Night Flight with VIP Transportation
Ranked #19 of 458 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Sitting atop the Stratosphere Tower Hotel and Casino, this is the tallest free-standing observation tower in the U.S. and is encircled by two exciting roller coasters.
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Studio 107 is the bar area on the 107th floor, no cover charge but drinks are expensive! It has a view of the rotating restaurant on the floor below. Great 360 degree view of the city. You can go up one level and out on the deck. There are roller coasters and rides on the top.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

If you're afraid of heights...don't go up here. If you don't like the wind...stay indoors. But, if you don't mind either...be sure to pack your camera because the view is spectacular. You travel in the elevator 108 floors at 45 mph...ear popping. Out on the deck, it is very windy. Just be sure that you are not wearing a hat, otherwise it just may get blown off the top of your head and end up down on the ground below.....867 feet below!!!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Visitors to Las Vegas probably need to go up the Stratosphere Tower at least once in their lifetime. The view from 1000 feet (350 m.) is breathtaking, either by day or night.

There is a swanky restaurant at the top but we didn't eat there, partly because their dress code is "business casual" and the prices are as high as the altitude. But we didn't go all the way to the top to eat, right?

There are a couple of "thrill" (make that "heart-stopping") rides at the top, like being dangled upside-down over the Strip. But they were closed due to high winds coming through the area when we visited. You couldn't get me on those for any amount of money, anyway.

It was well worth the experience, and my only regret is that I left my binoculars in the car. Maybe next time...

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Went during the day. Have not been there for 10 years. It was nice to see the sights during the day. We watched visitors jump off the tower which must be a new attraction. Great to see the mountains in the distance. Went on Thanksgiving day and there was not much of a crowd.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I book the room 4 month in advance and when I checked in they didn't have any rooms on the floor I had a reservation for so they gave me a lower floor and a queen instead of a king bed and in a nasty smoking room. The front desk girl didn't care and when I tried to ask for a new room the next day they simply said, they didn't have another room to offer... not even an apology. I felt the desk staff was very rude. But we did eat dinner for my boyfriends birthday there and had happy hour and our (sorry) Asian server was the best part of our stay there! She was great!