“Always worth a visit”

$99.99*
Deluxe Las Vegas Helicopter Night Flight with VIP Transportation
Ranked #20 of 464 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Sitting atop the Stratosphere Tower Hotel and Casino, this is the tallest free-standing observation tower in the U.S. and is encircled by two exciting roller coasters.
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Ok! so I chickened out of the rides but had a great time watching others including my partner get the heebie geebies knocked out of them LOL

The view from the Stratosphere Tower is always spectacular and a great place to view all things Vegas. They have placed really comfortable lounges around the viewing area and this made for spending some additional time there.

Well worth it - and if you are daring the rides are awesome.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I enjoyed going up to the top of this tower!!! But I thought that the ticket price to just get up there was a bit of a rip off...The views are outstanding, and then on the upper deck...wow!!! If you have the guts there are the rides to go on...I felt sick just watching them!!!! All in all a good experience...but not in a rush to repeat it...$38 to go up in a lift and come back down again....

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We went up the tower to enjoy the view of the city at night. Also seeing others riding the attractions was cool. Since we stayed at the Stratosphere Hotel, we enjoyed going up the tower as part of our package. The view is amazing, quite a good photo op if you are not afraid of heights. We did not go on the rides as that is for another demographic but they look scary. As a side note, we used one of the Internet kiosks to print off our boarding passes while we were at the tower. The machine had technical difficulties and we were not able to print anything. The Tower staff went out of their way to accommodate us. Even though the machines are not owned by the hotel, they had us print off the passes in their office. Adrian, who is the Tower Operations Manager was excellent and I cannot say enough about the service we received.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

stayed at tje Strat for the 2012 SEMA show was glad I did........i ended up doing the Sky jump....the best 18 seconds of my trip incredible experience, getting to the edge of the platform was tough but once i leaned over and started falling!!!! couldnt wipe the smile off my face for a hour if you do it again within 24 hours it is only $50. I was going to go back and do it at night but the spiced rum n cokes got the better of me.............. highly recommended willl do it again next visit

Reviewed November 6, 2012

At first we thought the price to go up was a little expensive but after we went up we found it well worth it!! The view is great but we had the most fun watching the people get on the extreme rides that they have up there!! We weren't brave enough to ride them but it was entertaining to watch others get scared to death!