“Unexpected Treat”

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
Ranked #333 of 4,814 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: The Strip
Waterloo
“Unexpected Treat”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We did not plan on eating here but circumstances made it convenient for us. My husband and I are both picky and both opted for a pulled pork sandwich and we both agreed it was one of the best we ever had. Also the fries were delicious. The atmosphere is fun and it has normal prices for a sit-down, casual, Vegas strip restaurant.

Visited July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
“Good Music, entertaining bartenders, massive servings.”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Came here because I am a fan of Toby Keith's music and had been told it was a fun place to go. I ordered a mason jar full of some concoction of cocktail, delicious! The sizes are huge and they free pour their alcohol, which means you get value for money. The bartenders were amazing, throwing around the bottles, balancing bottles on their heads etc, was very entertaining.

I would give it a visit.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jordan W
“I love this place!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

I have to visit Toby Keith's everytime I go to Vegas, I love this place. Great music and great people.

1 Thank Ricky H
San Francisco, California
“didn't get things right ...”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Not a location I would have chosen--I was invited to join someone who was already coming here. Pulled pork sandwich was OK. Was served a mason jar full of diet Pepsi ... only problem: I ordered a diet Coke and wasn't told I'd be served Pepsi. An awful surprise.

Served a basket of bread and baby corn muffins (oh! the humanity!) with something that clearly wasn't butter.

Cheaper than many places on the strip. Also, they allowed us to park for a few hours (we watched the Belgium vs. US game) without a hassle. Lots of TVs ...

• Visited June 2014
Vancouver
“Huge portions,friendly staff,great food!! I am home!!!!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Thanks to Ronni our waitress..friendly, even brought us take out containers for our drinks and food, as we could only eat half.Delicious Clubhouse,best fries and cornbread I have had in years..huge drinks! we also had a hard time finding it in Harrah's! There needs to be better directions and signs to show how to get to it!! Lunch was quiet, needed that!
The ambiance for us Toby fans was great. They hostess who's name eludes me..again very friendly, had just been to the dentist,,so very nice!! The whole environment was Toby Keith charged, we almost felt like he really had a personal hand in the place! The food was very good, large portions and prepared as ordered. The Staff was very friendly and great ,will return!

• Visited July 2014