“Great”

Neighborhood: The Strip
Kamloops, Canada
“Great”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

The food was great, and omg you get so much food its crazy! The staff was terrific and the band was great. Really good atmosphere and everyone was having a great night. would go back for sure!

Visited December 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
illinois
“Consider " I don't love this bar"”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Was seated and waited a good 10 minutes for waiter. It was not busy.. Order taken and drinks served ok. Food came, meat loaf was barely warm. They forgot the bread and I had to wait quite awhile to flag down someone on the wait staff and when I got the bread basket all of it was cold. Was not a very good experience, so " I don't love this bar".. Too many places to go to do this again!!!

• Visited January 2014
Fertile, Minnesota
“Fun atmosphere - good food”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We ate burgers and fries (Gordon Ramsey's are still better) but it was good! On the expensive side - but Is the same as everywhere else in Vegas! Food isn't cheap there anymore - but it sure is good! We ordered tap beer and it came in quart jars - we thought that was kind of cool!

Visited January 2014
Ashland City
“Expensive”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Beers were $7 bucks each. Watch a play off game and they had a lot of TV's. We ordered chicken nachos and they weren't that good. Nobody came to bust tables. Pass on this place.

Visited January 2014
Franklin, Wisconsin
“Pretty Average Food”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We ate there with a Groupon and was not really impressed. It's a big place and crowded. The menu is pretty much like an Applebee's, a little bit of everything. I had a burger, my girlfriend had some kind of salad. I'd say it was a decent value with a Groupon but otherwise it would have been overpriced. There are so many better options in Vegas.

• Visited October 2013