“Not one complaint!!!!”

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
Ranked #325 of 4,795 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: The Strip
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Not one complaint!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had a Groupon and I was a little worried after reading some reviews if this was a good purchase. YES IT WAS!!! First of all, if you plan on eating there you need to get the Total Rewards Card from Harrahs (it's free) because you get a discount if you have that card. Was it a little pricey? Yes, but that the prices are not unusual for Las Vegas down at the strip. We have paid almost $20 for a burger on the strip so $12 to $16 is norm. We got the Rueben sandwich and Steak sandwich. Both were absolutely wonderful!! To my great surprise I was able to get Excellent made Sweet Tea and boy did that hit the spot. Our waitress, Ronnie, was fantastic. Oh we also got the Appetizer platter so we could have a taste of different apps that they serve. Probably wouldn't get that again because of the price, but I loved the mac n cheese balls and my husband enjoyed the bbq wings. When we were ready to leave, Ronnie gave me a To Go Cup of their wonderful Sweet Tea to continue to enjoy on my drive home. Our next visit we plan on going with the whole family so we can order the Big Dog Daddy 100 oz. challenge burger for all of us to share!! Cant wait to do that :) We went on a Sunday evening around 4:30, seated right away, TV's all around to enjoy the football games going on. They do take reservations so I recommend this just in case when you come, it is busy! By the time we left it was getting more busy.

• Visited October 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
New Fairfield, Connecticut
“Good food in a place that doesn't take itself too seriously”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

There were six of us in a very mixed age party - from early twenties to late eighties! But no-one was outraged by the sexy skimpy cowgirl costumes of the servers - it was all taken in good fun as a piece of great country music theater; a pastiche which was tongue-in-cheek and entertaining, rather than seedy.

The really good news, apart from very cheery, smiling and efficient service, was the food. Honest American fare with huge portions and great desserts. It gets noisy later in the evening with live music, but this is a place that seems to understand its target audience very well as it's usually very busy.

• Visited July 2013
Sharon, South Carolina
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great atmosphere, great food and alot of it. Staff is very personable and make your visit pleasant. The store has some great items for sale as well.

Visited October 2013
Glace Bay, Canada
“Fun place to spend an evening!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Stopped in to TK's for a few drinks while in Vegas. Great country atmosphere. A decent country band was on stage and did a great job. Drinks were served in mason jars for the large drinks. Lots of people dancing on the dance floor. Overall, a fun place to be!!!

• Visited October 2013
Douglas, United Kingdom
“Welcome to Las Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

I had booked a table via their website online booking for about 4 hours after arrival in Vegas. After a delayed flight and long winded check in I arrived at Toby Keith's 30 minutes late. I explained to the hostess that I had a reservation more in hope that expectation and about the delays. I was surprised when I was shown straight to a table as while not jammed the place was busy and people were waiting for tables.

That small act and the fact that Kelly, our waitress, brought the 1st round quickly helped me get my Vegas vibe back on.

I suppose the food is what you would expect from a place like this. I had a cowboy reuben. Thin sliced corn beef brisket with bacon and cheese between two thick slices of toast. Well they were thick to me. The meat was piled high and was nice and moist. I washed it down with a couple of Shiner Bocks as nature intended.

• Visited September 2013