“Good food in a place that doesn't take itself too seriously”

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
Ranked #326 of 5,004 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed October 14, 2013

There were six of us in a very mixed age party - from early twenties to late eighties! But no-one was outraged by the sexy skimpy cowgirl costumes of the servers - it was all taken in good fun as a piece of great country music theater; a pastiche which was tongue-in-cheek and entertaining, rather than seedy.

The really good news, apart from very cheery, smiling and efficient service, was the food. Honest American fare with huge portions and great desserts. It gets noisy later in the evening with live music, but this is a place that seems to understand its target audience very well as it's usually very busy.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,936)

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great atmosphere, great food and alot of it. Staff is very personable and make your visit pleasant. The store has some great items for sale as well.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Stopped in to TK's for a few drinks while in Vegas. Great country atmosphere. A decent country band was on stage and did a great job. Drinks were served in mason jars for the large drinks. Lots of people dancing on the dance floor. Overall, a fun place to be!!!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I had booked a table via their website online booking for about 4 hours after arrival in Vegas. After a delayed flight and long winded check in I arrived at Toby Keith's 30 minutes late. I explained to the hostess that I had a reservation more in hope that expectation and about the delays. I was surprised when I was shown straight to a table as while not jammed the place was busy and people were waiting for tables.

That small act and the fact that Kelly, our waitress, brought the 1st round quickly helped me get my Vegas vibe back on.

I suppose the food is what you would expect from a place like this. I had a cowboy reuben. Thin sliced corn beef brisket with bacon and cheese between two thick slices of toast. Well they were thick to me. The meat was piled high and was nice and moist. I washed it down with a couple of Shiner Bocks as nature intended.

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We went to this bar and grill early evening on a Friday night before any live entertainment. We had walked by a couple nights earlier when there was entertainment and it looked pretty lively. Without that, it seemed to be a little bit of a sports bar with TVs around with sports on and a few playing country music videos. Nothing special seemed to be going on so it didn't have anything too special. The servers are in chaps and bikini bottoms, but once again didn't seem that different in Vegas. I enjoyed my sirloin, but my wife's ribs were a little dry. Had the Mason Dixon drink which was good and came in a big Mason jar, but seemed pricey.
Overall OK, just didn't seem that special for the price.

Been to Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!