Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Stopped in to TK's for a few drinks while in Vegas. Great country atmosphere. A decent country band was on stage and did a great job. Drinks were served in mason jars for the large drinks. Lots of people dancing on the dance floor. Overall, a fun place to be!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,934)

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I had booked a table via their website online booking for about 4 hours after arrival in Vegas. After a delayed flight and long winded check in I arrived at Toby Keith's 30 minutes late. I explained to the hostess that I had a reservation more in hope that expectation and about the delays. I was surprised when I was shown straight to a table as while not jammed the place was busy and people were waiting for tables.

That small act and the fact that Kelly, our waitress, brought the 1st round quickly helped me get my Vegas vibe back on.

I suppose the food is what you would expect from a place like this. I had a cowboy reuben. Thin sliced corn beef brisket with bacon and cheese between two thick slices of toast. Well they were thick to me. The meat was piled high and was nice and moist. I washed it down with a couple of Shiner Bocks as nature intended.

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We went to this bar and grill early evening on a Friday night before any live entertainment. We had walked by a couple nights earlier when there was entertainment and it looked pretty lively. Without that, it seemed to be a little bit of a sports bar with TVs around with sports on and a few playing country music videos. Nothing special seemed to be going on so it didn't have anything too special. The servers are in chaps and bikini bottoms, but once again didn't seem that different in Vegas. I enjoyed my sirloin, but my wife's ribs were a little dry. Had the Mason Dixon drink which was good and came in a big Mason jar, but seemed pricey.
Overall OK, just didn't seem that special for the price.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Yes it is touristy, but that is what we came to Vegas for - to enjoy the cheesy, touristy fun of it all. This place is no exception. I'm not a country music fan, but my Dad is, so we took him here on a recent family vacation. This place is so country-fried that even the butter comes in a Red Solo Cup.

The food was delicious. A bit on the expensive side, but really large portions. There is a $3 charge for sharing a plate, but if you have two people with smaller appetites it is probably worth it. None of us finished our meals, we were just too stuffed.

If you sign up for one of the free Total Rewards cards in the casino, you get a couple dollars off each meal. Also, Groupon has deals for this restaurant too.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Drinks were good and the food was good. Got the collectors glass, was disappointed as it turned out to be plastic instead of glass. A lot of money for plastic.