“One of the worst experiences ever at a restaurant!”

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
Ranked #328 of 4,864 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Sacramento, California
“One of the worst experiences ever at a restaurant!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Service was terrible. People being seated after us got their food and ours never came. We asked about it and the response we got was "there is only one kitchen to service the whole place". Our server never came around once to ask if we needed more drinks or anything. We had to keep getting up and asking for our server to be sent over. We finally got our food and ate. We were there for almost 3 hours for a party of 4 to eat lunch. They got our bill wrong 3 times. I asked to speak to a manager and he went to ring it up correctly and got it wrong himself two more times. They lost our players card that you show to get the special pricing. The manager said he would give us a discount and come to find out that it was the employee discount of 10 % off. We will never go back to that location.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
New Prague, Minnesota
“Love this place, great atmosphere, great drinks, average food”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I come here multiple times every trip to vegas pretty much. It's a fun place to hang out.
They always have live music in the evening, and it's busy typically, but not horribly crowded.

My wife and her friends really enjoyed the Thursday night ladies night, $15 all you can drink. Best deal on the strip according to my wife.

The service is always great.

The food is average, to below average in my opinion. A few people I was with had steaks though last time we were there and loved them, so perhaps I just haven't had the right thing.

• Visited April 2013
Fairfax County, Virginia
“What a great atmosphere!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I rarely rate restaurants 5 stars but this was a really fun place. The food was excellent. I had french onion soup which is served in an actual onion which was cool. There wasn't a lot of soup but it tasted delicious. I also had the fried mac-n-cheese which was a first for me. It was delicious as well. The kids had chicken fingers and fries which they said were very good. The wait staff wore cute uniforms and were very nice and attentive. It was loud but so is every other place in Vegas. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Good food at reasonable prices, service was the best and the ladies, what can I say. I will be back!

San Antonio, TX
“Love this place!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I make it a point to visit this restaurant every time I go to Las Vegas. It is located inside Harrah's. It has the most delicious BBQ!!! I highly recommend the pulled-pork sandwich if you haven't eaten here before. There is a bar inside that give away free shots every time "I Love This Bar" plays. The prices are pretty decent, for it being in Las Vegas. It is affordable. There's also a stage inside a restaurant were you get to see live bands play in the evening. I haven't gone in the evening, but there's a great band called Left of Centre that plays there all the time. Check them out. They do great covers and have their own songs too. Next to the restaurant is the gift shop. A great souvenir to take home is the Toby Keith Seasoning Salt and Pepper. It is so delicious!!! You can use it on almost anything!!!