“Toby Keith's”

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed October 19, 2011

Absolutely loved this place both the atmosphere and the food we will go back here for sure!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,006)

Reviewed October 18, 2011

I came here with my military bf because he wanted to redeem his free meal courted of mr Toby Keith himself. Looking up restaurants to eat at prior to my trip, this restaurant was NOT one at the top of my list. Sure enough I went and the staff was quick and polite. My bf got a free huge burger with fries and a beer. (no bud light though=thumbs down) and my womens steak was delish! Came with two sides and bread we also ordered the fried Mac and cheese balls. Amazing! We surely got our bang for our buck and will return here next time

Reviewed October 17, 2011

How could you complain about a free dinner? I can't. Say whatever you want about Toby Keith, but this guy is a patriot. Once a year, his restaurant will provide a free burger, fries and beer to active duty military folks. It's hard to argue with that.

Many thanks to you, Toby.

3  Thank HeathSchneider
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Had a late dinner there after visiting the Improv. The live band was way too loud for conversation. The food was ok--nothing spectacular. I had a chicken ceasar salad and my companion a chicken sandwich---both average.

Service was prompt and the food came out quickly.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

The food was amazing, the service was quick and checked with us often. The bad area was fun to watch and gave out free shots at one point. The restaurant atmosphere is fun and great for couples, groups, parties and kids. I highly recommend it.