“So-so”

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Had a late dinner there after visiting the Improv. The live band was way too loud for conversation. The food was ok--nothing spectacular. I had a chicken ceasar salad and my companion a chicken sandwich---both average.

Service was prompt and the food came out quickly.

There are newer reviews for Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill

Reviewed September 20, 2011

The food was amazing, the service was quick and checked with us often. The bad area was fun to watch and gave out free shots at one point. The restaurant atmosphere is fun and great for couples, groups, parties and kids. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed September 18, 2011

We came as a party of 11 @ 1815 and were seated @ 1825. Finally received beverages @1650... Most were simple beverages of water or soda. We finally received our food @ 1730. A glass (about 5-6 oz.) of the house Chardonney was $9.00. The atmosphere was good if wait persons wearing black camisole, black briefs with, black chaps is considered atmosphere. Did not hear any country music. To the restaurant's credit they were able to give separate checks, which many establishments are more than willing to give you a ration of grief for asking. Spouse thought food was "pretty good", but I thought it was ok, and will be in no hurry to return. Spouse commented, "it was loud, designed for party people and we are not big party people.

1  Thank pocket1110
Reviewed September 16, 2011

We ate here in July while on our girls Vegas trip, and while not the best food we ever ate, it certainly wasn't the worst either!

Seating was fairly quick with only a 20 minute wait. Waitress was promplty at our table to get our drink order, and it was a fairly busy night, so no complaints on the service at all.

I had the fish and it was good, with a more than you could eat portion, so it was priced decently(I think like 18.95 or somewhere in that area). Everything we had was fresh and hot, from appetizers to the main dish.

The atmosphere is good if you like loud music with a country theme, which we did. I don't think I would take younger kids here, but if you are from the south, it's the ONLY place we could find that served sweet tea, and it was just passable. Overall, a good experience with no complaints.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

Second time eating here -- Had the pulled pork sandwich again , was excellent ... Server was nice, I was alone, and she was very friendly and went out of her way to make sure that i had everything i needed. Used a text msg promotion or 5 dollars off any entree -- Lunch was about 13 dollars for the sandwich and a soda , after the coupon and before tip -- Can't beat that !