“Great!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

From the outside it doesn't look special, but the inside ambiance is fantastic the hostess was in traditional garb, they have chefs specials, a lunch menu and drink specials. The food was done off the best Thai we've ever had!! Do yourself a favor and try this place out.

There are newer reviews for Pin Kaow 2

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is one of a few locations and it's quality is spot on. Great Thai food, and the soups are the best. I love the coconut soup and lemon grass soup both. Insider Tip: The deserts here seem to be season. If you see they have sticky rice and mango GET IT! Even if you're not sure if you'd like it, take the leap or faith, it's so worth it.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I love going to this place. They have such a great selection of food. I really love that you get to pick the spiciness of the food because sometimes you like it hot and sometimes not so hot. I have been coming to the place for years and wont stop anytime soon! I love you guys!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Used to be a very good Thai restaurant.
I always ordered "very hot" for my curry, but last time was too mild.
Seems like the restaurant tried to be "Americanized".
Note to restaurant - there are people who love Thai food because they like hot and spicy.
Otherwise, I can go to a Chinese restaurant.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

This was our second time here and we surely enjoyed the food. The service was also not too bad and the food came out pretty quick. Loved their dessert

Been to Pin Kaow 2? Share your experiences!