“Savoury average, desserts out of this world exceptional!”

Payard Patisserie & Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Payard Patisserie & Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #282 of 4,795 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Cafe, European, French
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Flamingo
anywhere in the world
“Savoury average, desserts out of this world exceptional!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

Payard is in Ceasar's Palace, Just ask for directions at the desk.

The starters and main courses are distinctly average for the price. Not bad. But nothing to write home about either, In fact, the croissants are better at Jean Phillipe (Bellagio).

However.... and its quite a big however. The desserts our truly outstanding. The raspberry/pistachio/chocolate tart was truly amazing! Really top class.

So my recommendation is eat your starters/mains elsewhere (I would give Payard a 3 for these), and call in here for dessert (a very strong 5). Hence 4 overall.

• Visited November 2012

Athens, Greece
“Savoury, great. Sweet, exceptional”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

Bit pricey but then again you are at Caesars. Even though I was tired of eating meet after my earlier trip to Latin America I enjoyed every bite of my steak. But the highlight was my dessert. The tiramisu was exceptional as well as some of the pastries and ice cream the rest of my party had.

1 Thank Lazulite
Dallas, Texas
“Pricey for what you're getting.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

I only went to the cafe/bistro and NOT the restuarant. You can get a very good sandwhich and crepes.

Visited December 2012
St. George Island, Florida
“FANTASTIC Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

We ate at both the patisserie and the dine-in portion. At the dine-in, we had 2 of the best salads ever (I had spinach/duck; and my wife had the mixed greens. We each skipped the entrees because we were eating an early dinner; and had sides: she had Mac & Cheese and I had Gratin Douphinase (sp). Both were Excellent. Then the coup de grace was the dessert: Tout Chocolat. To. Die. For. At the Patisserie, we had crepes, shakes, smoothies, truffles; and quiche. EVERY thing was delicious; and the staff at both parts of the shop was friendly and professional. Highly recommend it!

Visited December 2012
“Good food, good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Their three course dinner is a great value. We have eaten here several times and the chicken is great. I had a strip steak this time and ordered it medium rare, but it came out rare. Service is usually good, but was a little slow this time. Probably due to their being a critic there for the second night, although he was not there to review. Shouldn't everyone be treated the same. Desserts are the best.