“Pretty good for lunch”

Cross street: Harmon Avenue
chicago
“Pretty good for lunch”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Ate here for lunch and it was pretty good. The prefixe menu was worth it at about $25, but seeing the prices on the dinner items, I don't know that I'd go for dinner. I can speak to lunch and it was worth it.

Visited January 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Food great, service good, just not worth the $”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Food was good, service was also good, and although we had a 35% discount (through a good friend) it still wasnt worth the money we paid. There are so many places to eat in Vegas, I probably wouldnt go back again. We were told by Taxi driver that we could have had the same quality food for a fraction of the price in Chinatown, we didnt know this existed till he told us, unfortunatly we didnt have time to try out this claim, but will do on next trip

Visited January 2013
“Superb sushi - soft shell crab rolls to die for”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I ate dinner here with a work contact and we were both very impressed. He started with a martini which he always has mixed in a very particular way - and he rated it highly. I stuck with Asahi. We ordered a broad range but the highlights were the soft shell crab rolls and the angry tuna rolls - both of which we ordered more of. The vibe is pretty cool - its dark, loungey and modern - although it didn't help my jetlag from the UK! The service was prompt and the waitress fun. I'd definitely go again - but next time I'd take my girlfriend!

• Visited January 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“White Lotus Lycheetini”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Late lunch after shopping and gaming. Cocktails were great the guys in our group tried the Wasabi Bloody Mary's and those were very tasty and just a little kick of heat. I tried the White Lotus Lycheetini and loved it, crisp refreshing but very grown up. We also tried the sake flight and enjoyed the selection, we are not sake drinkers but the adventure was interesting and found that not all sake taste like kerosene. Miso soups and salads were good and what you would expect. The sushi was fresh and flavorful, we all enjoyed our selections and shared with the group. The sleeper dish was the Locomoco Donburi, yummy!

• Visited November 2012
“Very good food- over pricing.”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stopped for lunch with couple of friends. The 20$ lunch menu did not relected the range in the menu so we choose from he regular menu.
All courses were very good, we enjoyed the place and the service however he price was higer than you expect for light japanees tapas for lunch.

• Visited November 2012