“White Lotus Lycheetini”

Cross street: Harmon Avenue
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“White Lotus Lycheetini”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Late lunch after shopping and gaming. Cocktails were great the guys in our group tried the Wasabi Bloody Mary's and those were very tasty and just a little kick of heat. I tried the White Lotus Lycheetini and loved it, crisp refreshing but very grown up. We also tried the sake flight and enjoyed the selection, we are not sake drinkers but the adventure was interesting and found that not all sake taste like kerosene. Miso soups and salads were good and what you would expect. The sushi was fresh and flavorful, we all enjoyed our selections and shared with the group. The sleeper dish was the Locomoco Donburi, yummy!

• Visited November 2012

“Very good food- over pricing.”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stopped for lunch with couple of friends. The 20$ lunch menu did not relected the range in the menu so we choose from he regular menu.
All courses were very good, we enjoyed the place and the service however he price was higer than you expect for light japanees tapas for lunch.

• Visited November 2012
Golden, Colorado
“Great price fixed -Lunch-”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Had a great and filling lunch on the price fixed menu.

Highly recommend when you don't want to eat junk in Vegas.
I recommend the tempura... Yum.

Visited October 2012
Tadley, United Kingdom
“great choice and value”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

ate here for the second time on our last night in Vegas, choice is excellent and the servers are really helpful with suggestions. Tempura King Crab was a highlight.

Visited October 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Who said you can't find great sushi in the Desert? Not me!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

5 stars across the board . . . My 5-star reviews are few and far between these days, particularly because many of the restaurants I've visited in the past few months have missed the mark in some way or another. Social House provided that rare experience that combines the best of ambiance, food and service.

The modern restaurant is visually stunning from the moment you first walk into the lounge area and then sashay up to the host table. We had made a last minute Open Table reservation on a Friday night, and we were seated as soon as we came in. I loved the set up of the restaurant. First, they put us in the back area, but it was a little too dark for my taste, so we asked if we could have one of the booths in the front section. They were so accommodating, and said we would love this new table as it gave us a view of everyone who parades by. And it sure did! I am 100 percent sure my husband was the oldest person in the restaurant, and even being 16 years his junior, I am about 80 percent sure that I was the next oldest. But it sure was fun people watching . . . bachelor and bachelorette parties galore with some of the most interestingly dressed and entertaining people gliding by us.

Our server was fabulous! The menu offers so many wonderful options and he helped guide us through the choices, pointing out the fabulous and steering us away from the ordinary. We started with the Yellowtail Jalapeno. Don't be put off thinking it might be too spicy . . . it's not . . . a perfect melding of flavors with the tender Yellowtail and the crunchy jalapeno in a cilantro soy base. Next up . . . the salmon tartare, which was my favorite. The combination of the fresh and silky salmon layered with wasabi cream and drizzled with citrus soy was heavenly . . . so much so that I ordered another just for myself while hubby was licking his chops -- literally -- the tender Kurabuta Pork Ribs smothered in a sweet soy glaze were falling off the bone. We then shared the Cod Bibb Lettuce Cups . . . while we loved the dish, we found this a little skimpy for the price with only two pieces. As I was getting quite full, I opted to order only the roasted miso eggplant which put the finishing touches on my great meal.. My hubby with his big appetite ordered the hangar steak with roasted shallots and more of that delectable wasabi cream sauce. From pig heaven to cow heaven!

Social House is totally a hip place, even for us not-so-hip middle-agers. We had a fantastic meal, conscientious service and "free" entertainment. No doubt we will make another trip to Social House on our next trip to LV.

P.S. Unlike some other reviewers, we felt we got great bang for our buck!

• Visited September 2012