“Very good caremel machiatto”
Review of Espressamente Illy

Espressamente Illy
Ranked #22 of 146 Coffee & Tea in Las Vegas
Neighborhood: The Strip
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed March 14, 2013

If you are visiting during breakfast hours expect a longer line. Went several times during or after lunch and had a very good visit. Service was friendly and speedy.
The espresso and foam in the drink was delicious. Expect to pay almost $8 for their larger size but it was very good.

They have a small seating area but it has a nice view of the floral garden or you can step out into the garden area and watch the huge waterfall.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I ordered a cappuccino but received a latte. The only reason I gave the 4 stars is because it was actually well prepared. Good microfoam and a tasty shot. I also ordered a single shot of espresso which was full of flavor from Mr. Illy the Master. I recommend this place as the best place to get coffee in the Venetian. The pastries are very good.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

no coffee in the rooms, so we had illy everyday. it is delicious, albeit expensive. it was also a ridiculously long wait. honestly, it was shocking how long it took to make 2 lattes.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

After checking in at Treasure Island, we wandered over to the Palazzo to check out the shopping mall.

My wife was hungry so we decided to have a late lunch at this coffee/snack/gelato/dessert bar.

According to the Palazzo website, this coffee bar is one of over 150 Italian coffee bars in 22 countries.

My wife and I shared a Quattro stagioni pizza for $12.95 (thin crust, approx. 8” to 10” in diameter) with tomato, mozzarella, olives, mushrooms, artichoke hearts and ham. The food was alright.

The regular coffee was $3.00. The coffee was okay.

The gelato was tempting but we didn’t want to fill ourselves before dinner. I stand to be corrected but the pricing on a single scoop of gelato was in the $5 range.

I would rate the food 3.5 out of 5.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Best place in Vegas for cappuccino! Also great place for quick lunch, a gelato or simply an espresso.
Very cool and sleek looking place.

Been to Espressamente Illy? Share your experiences!