“Rocked our world ”

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: The AAA Four Diamond CUT restaurant in Las Vegas is the second location for master chef and restaurateur Wolfgang Puck’s critically acclaimed, award-winning Beverly Hills steakhouse of the same name in the Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel. Widely acknowledged as one of the most popular restaurants in the United States, CUT has raised the bar within the fine dining industry and has garnered high praise from prestigious publications including the New York Times, Los Angeles Times (Three Stars), Wall Street Journal and Wine Spectator and was named one of the top three steakhouses in America by Bon Appetit Magazine. Located at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, CUT presents a contemporary twist on the classic steakhouse menu. From USDA Prime Nebraska corn-fed, 35-day dry-aged steaks to Wagyu Beef, CUT caters to true steak connoisseurs.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From the exceptional butter lettuce salad with avocado and light dressing to the most deliciously marbled dry aged Waygu rib eye to the Brussels sprouts that were done but seasoned with just a touch of hot sauce, this restaurant rocked our world. Lazlo, our waiter, was patient explaining and showing us the various cuts of meat and even though it was dinner time and the truffle hamburger was only on the lunch menu he accommodated us. To top it all off he recommended the banana cream dessert that was a round ball that after pouring caramel sauce over it melted beautifully and the inside was delectable. Thank you C. U. T. - for topping off an amazing four days in the Meadows.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,658)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love this place! We had a table of 6 business people in town for the Consumer Electronics Show. We shared several different cuts of steak, each better than the last. The sides were all spectacular. Everything is served is beautiful surroundings by knowledgable, attentive staff. All together, it made for a very special evening. I highly recommend.

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

Not sure if I caught this place on a bad day? But it’s was not good and for the price maybe should be a one star review....steak was not good, tough and bland, French fries tasted like that cooked them hours before, were not crispy, they were cold and solid, I was scared they might break my teeth, creamed spinach was bland, mushrooms were ok, lastly I don’t want to be shaking the hand of the waiter when he returns my change, we all know he wants a tip, we are not friends and I’m not doing a business deal with you.

All in all I would not be back, you can find much better at a cheaper price

Reviewed January 7, 2020

Dropped in for dinner unexpectedly, not knowing entirely what to expect, except for a reputable dining experience. Absolutely no wait, but we were on the early side for dinner. Our server, Rebecca, was fantastic. She explained all the options of the menu, had no difficulty answering our questions, preferences, etc. and even took time to take one of our party (a huge steak aficionado) back to see the various options on the Japanese wagyu.

Our drinks were tasty, despite our varied tastes- some wanted wine, others wanted draft cocktails. Our meal included the Butter Lettuce Salad (delicious, yet simple), the 100% Tajima Kobe (holy smokes, amazing!), and several sides: Brussels Sprouts, Pee Wee Potatoes "Papas Bravas", Wild Field Mushrooms, and Cavatappi Pasta "Mac & Cheese". The Brussels Sprouts were good, tasty, but nothing mind-blowing. The potatoes, however, were delicious. The flavor profile was new and different, yet not so unique it was too odd to enjoy. While the method of prepping the potatoes was simple enough, I don't know if I could quite recreate the flavors at home (a sign of a good dish!). The mushrooms were tasty, but with the shishito peppers, probably the least remarkable of the side dishes. Finally, the mac and cheese was creamy, well-flavored, but not anything new or something unique I haven't had elsewhere.

Finally, dessert. We shared Vanilla Mascarpone Créme Brûlée, the Banana Cream Pie, and then Valrhona Chocolate Soufflé. The brûlée, was light, simple, and a small portion. Perfect after a decadent dinner. The cream pie was cleverly created in a chocolate mold, and melted to reveal the main portions. It was fun, tasty, but you have to like bananas. Finally, the soufflé was delicious, but so rich. Glad we shared it because otherwise it would have been so hard to finish on your own.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2020

It's a nice restaurant for people who love steak but there are other good food choices also.

1. Alaskan King Crab & Carolina Shrimp "Louis" Cocktail: seafood lovemaking on a bed of horse radish panna cotta.
2. Maple Glazed Pork Belly: Cripsy umami melting in your mouth
3. American Wagyu Ribeye is tender and softer in price.

I didn't care much for the Mac and cheese and the brussel sprouts. I would try different sides next time.
The service is great. They also gave us complimentary dessert.

Date of visit: January 2020

Been to Cut? Share your experiences!