“One of the best dining experiences of our lives”
Review of Cut

Cut
Reserve with OpenTable
Cut is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #78 of 5,057 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: The AAA Four Diamond CUT restaurant in Las Vegas is the second location for master chef and restaurateur Wolfgang Puck’s critically acclaimed, award-winning Beverly Hills steakhouse of the same name in the Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel. Widely acknowledged as one of the most popular restaurants in the United States, CUT has raised the bar within the fine dining industry and has garnered high praise from prestigious publications including the New York Times, Los Angeles Times (Three Stars), Wall Street Journal and Wine Spectator and was named one of the top three steakhouses in America by Bon Appetit Magazine. Located at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, CUT presents a contemporary twist on the classic steakhouse menu. From USDA Prime Nebraska corn-fed, 35-day dry-aged steaks to Wagyu Beef, CUT caters to true steak connoisseurs.
Reviewed December 15, 2009

We walked out on our meal at N9ne and had the most fabulous meal at CUT. Tara our waitress made up for all of N9ne's wrongs a thousand-fold. She was everything you hope a waitress in a fine restaurant would be. My husband's Wagyu was so amazing I had bites of it and I haven't eaten red meat in over 20 years. My sea bass was great. We went back the next night with friends and had an equally exceptional experience. Great restaurant & great staff.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,453)

Reviewed December 13, 2009

Dined there 12/12/09. Kitchen was very, very slow - to the point where I had to ask about the wherabouts of our entrees. All four steaks at the table were overcooked by one level (MR came out M, etc.). Manager agreed and comped all four steaks, which we appreciated. May have just been an off night, but by walking about 100 yards you can be at Carnevino, which is the best steakhouse in Vegas. Cut will have to step it up...

Reviewed October 27, 2009

We had the filet mignon and it was superb. The appetizers and the side dishes were complex but wonderful. The wine list is extensive, the waiting staff are a good balance between attentiveness and giving us room to breathe. The decor is definitely not oldschool steakhouse but rather high end staekhouse meets sexy Vegas and that was very cool.

Reviewed October 21, 2009

The title says it all really. This is a fantastic restaurant, with amazing staff and food and atmosphere. Good food costs money I know. But some of the prices and charges are a little steep. The wine list is scary at best! Push for the 'Pinot Fin' from the Burgandy menu and it'll match any dish!

Thanks guys at CUT - fantastic meal and best steak I ever had.

Reviewed October 10, 2009

I saw this restaurant on the Food Network and thought that I HAD to go there the next time I was in Vegas. I'd probably go again, but just get the steak and side. Too many other wonderful places to eat in Vegas to just eat here when I eat expensive.

This is what we had:

Drinks- I don't like red wine and the waiter suggested a pear martini. Didn't finish it because (a) it tasted like crap (b) it didn't taste good with steak. Not sure what the waiter was thinking.

Assorted bread- They had fancy pretzels on the table and also brought out a bread tray. You could pick as much as you wanted. Bread tray was very good.

Steak Tartare- Tasted like cold mustard on bread. Probably won't get starter again.

*By the time I finished the steak tartare, I was already full. I was pissed too because all I wanted to eat was my steak. Won't do that again.

Petit Cut Filet Mignon 8oz.- I love filet mignon and this was really freaking good! It was cooked perfectly (medium rare) and had a crust on the top. I would totally eat this again!

New York Sirloin- My boyfriend got this. He said it was good, but it was way overcooked. I told him to complain since it was a $75 steak, but he didn't.

Sauces- You can order sauces to go with your steak. We got the house made steak and shallot-red wine bordelaise. Really really good, but the steak is so good you almost feel bad that you're using a sauce. I would suggest getting at least one sauce with your steak.

Soft Polenta with Parmesan- I got this side. It was really really good.

Wild Field Mushrooms & Japanese Shishito Peppers- My boyfriend got this and he loved it.

All in all it was really good food, a little over-priced and good service. The music was good too (rock music). Try it once, but go to other restaurants too.

1  Thank jhac84