“Very expensive but worth it”
Review of Cut

Cut
Reserve with OpenTable
Cut is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 4,823 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: The AAA Four Diamond CUT restaurant in Las Vegas is the second location for master chef and restaurateur Wolfgang Puck’s critically acclaimed, award-winning Beverly Hills steakhouse of the same name in the Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel. Widely acknowledged as one of the most popular restaurants in the United States, CUT has raised the bar within the fine dining industry and has garnered high praise from prestigious publications including the New York Times, Los Angeles Times (Three Stars), Wall Street Journal and Wine Spectator and was named one of the top three steakhouses in America by Bon Appetit Magazine. Located at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, CUT presents a contemporary twist on the classic steakhouse menu. From USDA Prime Nebraska corn-fed, 35-day dry-aged steaks to Wagyu Beef, CUT caters to true steak connoisseurs.
Springfield, New Jersey
“Very expensive but worth it”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

First, I would say be prepared to spend between $100 - $150 per person. Once you get that out of the way, be prepared to enjoy a fabulous meal. My husband and I went with two friends. Three of us started with the Fiji apple salad, and one of us had the tuna tartare. All were fabulous. The waiters do a presentation showing you the Waygu steaks. However we decided to have the American steaks. I am glad we saved the money, because these were some of the best steaks we have ever eaten. The steaks were charred beautifully, and tender inside, very, very flavorful. The onion rings were a delight. They also came around with interesting bread selections and parmesan bread sticks. (I am out of order here). We have eaten in many great steakhouses in several cities, and this was one of the best, in terms of food, ambience and service. When I made the reservation, I was asked if it was a special occasion, which it was (21st wedding anniversary). We were given a lovely plate with a little cake and ice cream. The only negative comment I have is the wine list. It was certainly extensive. However, most of the bottles were in the triple digits. I realize this is a very upscale restaurant, but they could have added a few more selections in even the $60 range. Overall, The Cut delivered on the price tag, and we will definitely return here next time we come to Vegas. (For comparison, we ate at the SW Steakhouse last year..fairly comparable prices. The Cut was MUCH better..more distance between the tables, memorable steaks.)

1 Thank Karen C

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
NY/NJ
“Great meal, although pricy”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Had dinner here with a friend and some associates. Our wine selections were good and paired nicely with the steaks. I had the Delmonico with the balsamic reduction. Our sides were very tasty and desserts that we shared all very good.

Munich, Germany
“Good atmosphere”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Great ambience, however we waited forever once we were seated to have our drink orders taken. Another table sat after us and were served immediately. We were ready to leave when the head waiter came over and started to serve us. The problem with Vegas is that you're there today, and gone tomorrow. Great service is not a mandatory requirement.

Visited October 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
“A cut above”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I ate at Cut with a friend a few days ago and I have to say it was a great experience.

The restaurant is extremely smart but was very welcoming and the staff were very attentive. In fact this would be one of my slight criticisms in that I found them too attentive as for the first 15 minutes after sitting down it felt that there was always someone at our table giving us a snack, explaining the cuts of meat, bringing our drinks etc - personally I just found it a bit much but it did settle down.

The steak was extremely good as was the bottle of wine we ordered but I agree with another review that you'd do well to walk out of her having spent less than $100 per head as we were significantly more than this. We looked at quite a few steakhouses in Vegas and the prices were pretty much the norm but they are over-priced - I have had equally good steaks at home for a fraction of the price but if you want to have a steak in Vegas then you just have to accept this.

Paris, France
“Excellent steak”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Excellent meal and service. Don't expect to spend less than 100USD per head (steak, side dish, drink, not even desert) but you won't be disappointed by the steak. If your reference is a European meal for that price, then it's not such a good value for money.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Cut? Share your experiences!