“THE best steak I have ever had!”
Review of Cut

Cut
Reserve with OpenTable
Cut is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 5,012 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: The AAA Four Diamond CUT restaurant in Las Vegas is the second location for master chef and restaurateur Wolfgang Puck’s critically acclaimed, award-winning Beverly Hills steakhouse of the same name in the Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel. Widely acknowledged as one of the most popular restaurants in the United States, CUT has raised the bar within the fine dining industry and has garnered high praise from prestigious publications including the New York Times, Los Angeles Times (Three Stars), Wall Street Journal and Wine Spectator and was named one of the top three steakhouses in America by Bon Appetit Magazine. Located at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, CUT presents a contemporary twist on the classic steakhouse menu. From USDA Prime Nebraska corn-fed, 35-day dry-aged steaks to Wagyu Beef, CUT caters to true steak connoisseurs.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had the Wagyu Beef filet and it was the best steak I have ever had; delicious
The restaurant is a little noisy but the food is outstanding

Write a ReviewReviews (1,432)

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Usually a plain vanilla eater, this was delicious! I don't generally eat steak, but this will always be the exception. Absolutely savory and delicious. I hope to go again!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

If steak is your thing, then this is the place to get a super grain fed steak when they don't run out, that is! The waiter very accommodating for a large group of 12 and the steak lesson and presentation was interesting. The only thing that bothered us, is that the restaurant was not able to seat us all at one table, which was kinda silly because we booked way in advance and we were celebrating a birthday. No fun being sat apart:( The staff caught on after the appetizers and made the changes to the table, which was a nice after thought. All in all, the food was excellent.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

When my friend and I showed up for dinner early last Friday night, before attending the David Copperfield show at the MGM Grand, I found to my surprise that I was the only one in the venue wearing a tie, besides the general manager. While this has happened before, I usually follow the old school tradition of dressing up to honor well known restaurants of stature, pretentious or not.

Upon arrival, we were warmly greeted and seated in a comfortable booth that faced outward into the greater room. With a cheerful smile on her face, we met Allison with her assistant, Christian, and she showed us the menu plus the drink selections on her mobile iPad. Funny and informative, she really made the points about the steaks served there and further highlighted her story with actual plastic-wrapped cuts of beef. Her sound educating technique was a huge selling point with us and it never sounded as if the clouds had parted with her words.

We took her personal selections for dinner and captured most of them in pictures before we enjoyed their company.

I have to admit that when I saw the steaks come out that I laughed at their serving size, but the taste told us a different story that expounded upon the wealth of cooking techniques perfected in the East and West with a range I never expected. Allison delivered upon the promise of the great story of the menu and it was at that point I felt like I was was wearing only jeans and a t-shirt in the King's hall.

My suggestion? Go with the American-raised Waygu beef. It was stunning and very different from your normal steakhouse serving.

We closed the evening with picture worthy desserts and coffee before departing. When the bill came, I made sure that our thanks were reflected in green to Allison and Christian who made our brief stay at CUT a memorable one.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

The service is top notch, we were made to feel special even though there were others that we know were spending WAY more than we were. The food was delicious! The price may make you think twice but the Wagyu Filet and New York Sirloin were the best prepared and flavored steaks we have ever had. Perfection. Expensive-Very Expensive but great for a special night.

Been to Cut? Share your experiences!