“Must Visit”

Ranked #2 of 161 Shopping in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Forum Shops at Caesars boasts a unique atmosphere that simulates ancient Roman streets and has no visual rival in the world. More than 160 stores create a retail attraction similar to the Via Condotti, Rodeo Drive or Madison Avenue. Where else can you shop at high-fashion stores among dazzling surroundings, including fountains, statues and facades? The Forum Shops offers fabulous shopping in a visually stunning atmosphere! The Forum Shops Phase III Expansion opened on October 22, 2004. Phase III is a lavish three-level fashion and dining marvel -- luxurious in every detail, breathtaking from every angle, spectacular beyond all expectation. From its sweeping plaza, complete with replicas of the Trevi and Triton Fountains, to its glorious massive reflecting pool to its dazzling skylight -- here is a wonder among wonders. Take it all in with a delightful ride on the majestic spiral escalator.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Donna, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Must Visit”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We always go the the Forum Shops when in Vegas. It has been several years since our last vist and it has changed! Better and more shops. The restaurants are all great especially the Italian ones.

Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“dont pack anything just go to the forum”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I go to Vegas every year and every year I take so much with me because of fear that I will not find nice things at the Forum. I cant tell you how great the shops are there you have shops at all levels in the scale of pricing, design and for any age. You can do you dining breakfast , lunch or dinner there too. I always find some great bargains on sale. The high end shopping is also there so you not walking for miles to see those shops they are mostly in the same vicinity in there.
Staff are great and not pushy.
Whenever I am in Vegas I find my feet walking forever. But at the forum shops the shops are conveniently placed so you dont have the aching need to leave because of sore feet.
I love the shopping cant fault it at all. Wish I was there everyday.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank kdr07
Minneapolis, Minnesota
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Beautiful shopping center!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I never get sick of shopping at the Forum Shops! The ceiling is beautiful with clouds that go from sun rise to sun set. They have a huge variety of shops with both expensive and non expensive stores. It is definitely a must see in Vegas!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank J P
Winamac, Indiana
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great shops, one spot”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I loved that there were so many great stores all under one roof. The staff here were all very nice too. Definitely makes me want to stay here next time, just so I can spend more time shopping!!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Nichole3883
Waterlooville, United Kingdom
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“Toga-riffic! All round pleasers at Caesars!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Caesars looks amazing both outside and inside. The interior is of an exquisite taste and a reflection of what the Roman Emperors would have loved. However, the modern twist to it is of course, the modern stores it holds inside. I would have to say the majority of them were a bit out of our price league, but we enjoyed browsing around the stores we know and love such as Ted Baker and H&M.
We happened to arrive just as the free show was starting. This is a good 15 minutes or so long and has a tremendous fire display at the very end - stand back for this, you can actually feel the heat from it!
We are looking forward to returning in the summer to try out the Cheesecake Factory here as we have heard good things about it.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank SquidgyPidgy

Been to Forum Shops at Caesars Palace? Share your experiences!