“Great Breakfast”

Ranked #881 of 5,037 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

My wife had breakfast at The Coffee Shop while I was at a conference. She said it was the best food and service she had all trip. She highly recommends it.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We ate here almost every morning for breakfast. The service was fast and efficient. Most of the waiters and waitresses were very friendly. Nick and Dwayne were great! The restaurant was always busy, but the food always came quickly, and it was always fresh. The prices were average. It usually costed $40 +tip for breakfast. They also offer Keno while you wait for your meal. It's a great place for a quick and tasty meal.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I have eaten at the Pho place in TI before. However, it is now part of the Coffee Shop. I took my daughter as she loves Chinese food. We were promptly seated. But after 15 minutes with no one even asking for a drink order, we were becoming unhappy. The final straw was that at least 4 waitstaff past by us without saying a word. Not even a "be with you in a min." Since they obviously didn't want our business, we left.

We ended up at Phil's Steakhouse where we sat at the bar and Jimmy made us feel like royalty!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

This is the weakest of the restaurant/bars at Treasure Island. Still good value, just kind of average........

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We had dinner at the Treasure Island Coffee Shop. Food was good and the service was excellent. I personally do not like big casinos so did not enjoy the strip. Probably would not return as I also do not gamble