“Drunk and Obnoxious Guests” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of George Wallace at Flamingo Las Vegas

George Wallace at Flamingo Las Vegas
Ranked #125 of 221 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Drunk and Obnoxious Guests”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

My husband and I have always wanted to see George Wallace preform. We finally did however, right behind us were a drunk couple that kept yelling random comments. They were loud, racist and obnoxious; I was Livid!!!! George did ask security to quiet them down but security was not adequate and the yelling continued throughout the show. I really think that we needed a refund or some type of comp because they were not escorted out and therefore the show was ruined!!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank samantha k

maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great show...funny guy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

We enjoyed the comedy show from George Wallace. Nice venue too. He is a funny comic that does not use vulgar language in his act. He had a few cuss words, but no "f" bombs.

Miami, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best Comedy on the Strip.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

I went to the show with my cousin. She almost wet her pants laughing. Met Mr. Wallace after the show, very warm person.

Visited August 2013
Detroit, Michigan
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Once in a Lifetime Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

How many people can say that they spent an evening with Jerry Seinfeld, Gladys Knight, Donnie And Marie Osmond, Terry Fator ect, with George Wallace Headlining, and not be lying or dreaming?!!! This show is amazing, George Wallace is hilarious and an all around class act. This was his tenth year anniversary and he did not disappoint. Loved the show and was surprised to be called up and made a part of the laughs. Thanks George, your friend the Bishop!

2 Thank jrichardevans
Iowa
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

This was a funny show! I enjoyed it and would recommend it to people. I'm sure you could find 'better' but it was a good price & the man is funny! He even called me up on stage and gave me a free t-shirt that he autographed after the show. I really did enjoy it, I'm glad we went! The only bad thing was they offer drink service BUT no bathroom! You have to go out (aways) into the casino and use one. BUT that's just me and my small bladder talking, lol. The show itself was great!