“Great Show”

George Wallace at Flamingo Las Vegas
Ranked #125 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Reviewed February 20, 2014

You can tell that George is slowing down but he still does a GREAT SHOW! He was supposed to be on for an hour but he was on stage for an hour and 45 minutes. Must see

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

My first, hubby's second time seeing George Wallace.
GW is nt only humorous but keeps it real. He talks about whatever is on his mind, interacts with the audience and even gives out gifts at the end. He makes u think and laugh at once.
Signs autographs outside the theater after the performance.

Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

George wallace'a show is very funny, clean, and real. The show is not laced with profanity, he talks to audience members, and has free giveaways. Google him first and see if he his your stylestyle. He says his show is an hour long but was about 2 hours. If u come in late expect to be picked on. Our crowd was small so most guest receive updraded seats. Highly recommended! !!

1  Thank Shujuan S
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I did not know what to expect at the show but was very pleasantly surprised. George Wallace was very funny. He did not curse so much that you felt cursed out at the end of the show. The setting of the theater allowed him to interact with the audience in which he did.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I found his show anything but funny, I thought it was a waste of time and money.
the only reason I did not walk out of the show is I promised my room mate
I would bring him a tape of the show and I did.
he viewed the tape and did not like it.
what people see in him I do not know.
see a better quality show and spend your money seeing a better entertainer.

1  Thank jerry s