“Extraordinary!!”

“Extraordinary!!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

During my recent trip to Las Vegas nevada
My husband and I went to see George Wallace show! I have to say that it was
Funny and entertaining . The entire show he wasn't only friendly funny . He's also a very nice man
Tky . George...

Visited January 2013

ny, ny
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“Great show George”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We never heard of George Wallace prior to our cab driver recommending his show.The 4 of us really enjoyed his comedy and very quick wit!!George kept us laughing throughout the entire show.The only negative is the venue,the flamingo is really seen it's day!!

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Don't waste your money!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The George Wallace show was quite possibly the worst comedy show I have ever seen.

The majority of the show is just him talking and asking questions. Sure, those questions can lead to funny jokes but they usually don't. And if they do, you're so bored from the conversation that you don't even really care to laugh.

I appreciate his history lesson on what black people in the United States have gone through in the past and I do think it warrants some attention. However, the length of the lesson when you've paid $60-100 to see a comedy show isn't acceptable. Again, I do appreciate the acknowledgement but I also feel that it has a particular place and time.

Overall the jokes were poor and the audience was struggling for the momentum you need in a comedy show. I highly recommend you do not waste your money on this show. If you want to laugh 6 times over an hour and half then maybe this is for you.

1 Thank Kevin F
Litchfield, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“George Wallace still has the Stuff!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

George Wallace was very funny. Not just a standard joke teller, he asks the audience what they want him to comment on and 99% of the time, his comments were side-splitting funny. George is a genius at what he does. Highly recommend!

Pensacola, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I can't wait to go again...”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Sit as close as possible. This was like talking to my crazy uncle I hadn't seen in years. He had me crying laughing and was very approachable and honest. I'm sure when I go again it will be a whole new show, and I can't wait....

Visited April 2013