“Great Show”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Show”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Were staying at the Flamingo and decided to see George Wallace. He is a master at engaging his audience yet keeping control of the show. You feel that he is making the show up as he goes and tailoring it to your specific audience. He visited personally with about half the people in the audience asking where you were from or what you did. He knew details about all the towns people came from. It was amazing and fun. He also had his outlook on current events and politics. Very funny and personable. I recommend this show.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“THE BEST COMEDY SHOW IN LAS VEGAS”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This is plain and simple the best comedy show in Vegas. Look no further. BEWARE - Not to sit in the front close to the stage because he will pick on you. But he's hysterical.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Visited December 2011
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Why was this show recommended to me?”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I had one night in Vegas and I really wanted to see a show. Without having a chance to do my research I inquired with the local ticket center and they recommended George Wallace. I didn't reallize that it was going to be so focused on the civil rights movement. I was one of 10 non African Americans in the audience and the show opener had a super loud Baptist hymn paired with images of black history - Martin Luthern King, Rodney King's mistreatment Oprah Winfrey,Obama and others. The jokes were tailored for African Americans and made fun of white people. Many of the jokes were making fun of governor's around the various states (being from out of Country these were completely lost on me). Overall, I was really uncomfortable, his jokes were boring, he was bragging about how much he travels and how little he has to work to get a paycheck. He asked more than 20 people where they were from and followed it up with "I was there yesterday" - it got old quickly. I think he was only doing this too show off how many places he's travelled to. He would say something he knew about every town mentioned and non of it was funny or entertaining. There are signs all around Vegas calling him the "Next Mr. Vegas" I don't know what this means but I do know I wouldn't have liked the first "Mr. Vegas".

4 Thank PappaMR
Applegate, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“I see it every time I am in Vegas”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This one of my favorite shows. It is different each time I see the show. The humor is sharp but not mean. Mr. Wallace interacts with the audience and puts you at ease. Many comedians pick on members of the audience but Mr. Wallace engages his audience and at one show even allowed a young woman to come and sing (she was great). His social conscience is on display from the start of the show and through many of his jokes. The last time I went he had just come back from vacation and was having such a good time he went twice the time he usually allots for his act.

Visited September 2012
�G|ϗϨ�
182 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 162 helpful votes
“Terrific comedian”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Thought it would only be full of inside jokes that would be difficult to understand , but I laughed and laughed. He did not have to resort to cheap smut to be funny. He was inventive and original.

2 Thank steverA8718SU