“I see it every time I am in Vegas”

George Wallace at Flamingo Las Vegas
Ranked #126 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This one of my favorite shows. It is different each time I see the show. The humor is sharp but not mean. Mr. Wallace interacts with the audience and puts you at ease. Many comedians pick on members of the audience but Mr. Wallace engages his audience and at one show even allowed a young woman to come and sing (she was great). His social conscience is on display from the start of the show and through many of his jokes. The last time I went he had just come back from vacation and was having such a good time he went twice the time he usually allots for his act.

There are newer reviews for George Wallace at Flamingo Las Vegas

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Thought it would only be full of inside jokes that would be difficult to understand , but I laughed and laughed. He did not have to resort to cheap smut to be funny. He was inventive and original.

2  Thank steverA8718SU
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We have seen George Wallace 3 times, this last time was not as entertaining as past visits. Didn't like the new table set up by the stage.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband and I where looking for a comedy show to see and we where staying at the Flamingo. George Wallace was recommened so we decided to see his show and got very good seats (front row). He was horrible, he sat most of the time, directed his love for church asked for preachers to come to the front of the stage and talked with them forever... He told old jokes that I saw on you tube after. He kept asking the audience where people were from and he would say" well I was there yesturday" that seriously got OLD. He had old "YOUR MAMA JOKES" . I am white and to me it seemed like jokes where only directed to the african amerian population. My husband and I probably laughed once out of the whole time. We almost walked out, it was that bad. So don't waste your money!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

This show was enjoyable and would recommend it to anyone. The show is suitable for all audiences - audience members included two ministers.