“Looking for Vegas soviniers on a budget...this is the place to go!”

Bonanza Gifts (World's Largest Gift Shop)
Ranked #24 of 169 Shopping in Las Vegas
Reviewed November 21, 2012

A friend of ours recommended going here for soviniers and she was right! If you are looking for a wide variety of reasonably priced soviniers this is the place to go! It isn't fancy or frilly but they have a great selection and many different price points! Items include t-shirts, key chains, purses, glasses, playing cards, toys, magnets, poscards, and many other things! We got items here that are very similar to what we saw in the hotel gift shops and other places on the strip. They were 2-3x more expensive than they were at Bonanza! If you are looking for soviniers on a budget this is the place to go!

4  Thank hj99

Reviewed September 25, 2012

This store is definately huge, I would say it's the Costco of gift shops and prices are definately not bad compare to a lot of gift shops on the Strip.

However, there is nothing there that you can't find anywhere else... it's just in bigger quantities for the most part.

I didn't buy much there as souvenir shops on Fremont Street (Viva Las Vegas, ABC and a few others) and at the ABC & Grand Canyon Experience gift shop near the MGM were usually cheaper. All the postcards and souvenir books I bought were from Fremont Street as I could not find them there.

1  Thank DCland
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The Bonanza Gift Shop claims to be the World's Largest Gift Shop. It has been around for over thirty years and we can see why. We found ALL of the souvenirs we needed for every person on our souvenir gift list. Some of the gifts we bought were items that said "Las Vegas", egyptian items, lots of t-shirts, native american jewelry and housewares, purses, rocks, mugs, funny toys, naughty toys, costumes, keychains, candy items, baby clothes and bibs, halloween items, water globes, and so much more. There are also some bizarre, unusual, and weird items here. There is a statue of Elvis, pictures of the Rat Pack, and Marilyn Monroe items as well. Oh yeah, there are oodles of Las Vegas postcards, too! Bonanza Gift Shop is located on the Strip at Sahara Blvd. and has lots of free parking. We had a great time here!

5  Thank 1SusiQ
Reviewed June 10, 2012

The gift shop does have a good variety of souvenirs that are reasonably priced, but some of the cashiers were really rude. Not sure if it is worth stopping here since you can find the same items on Freemont Street or any of the shops along the strip. I would rather shop at the ABC Store.

Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

My girlfriend and I walked into the "naughty" part of bonanza to check out a dress on a mannequin, as I pointed out things I liked/didnt like, the employee, who hadnt bothered to greet or acknowledge us at all turned as soon as I pointed out something on the bodice, and in the rudest tone said "you touch that mannequin and your buying it" you know what, there was no sign saying anything at all about it either, the products are shoddy at best, and the attitude isnt worth it, ill just buy my stuff online. Id avoid this place, the employees can really ruin a vacation mood.

3  Thank hiddukel