“Fantastic Asian”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet
Neighborhood: Paradise
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We purchased the Buffet of Buffet's deal with our total rewards card and out of the several locations we could have gone, this one was easily the best. The selection was surprisingly vast and they had some of the best crab legs I have had at a buffet. We were craving Asian food and they didn't disappoint, their Mongolian grill style station was delicious and the selection was perfect. Their Latin station was also one of the best I have seen at a buffet and their Verde sauce chicken was delicious! Also the make your own nachos was perfect. The dessert station was delicious, would recommend the bread pudding and their chocolate cup fruit dessert. All in all, worth it to make a trip out to the Rio for this buffet!

There are newer reviews for Carnival World & Seafood Buffet

Reviewed March 14, 2014

So many of the Vegas buffets are either overhyped, overpriced or often both...

Carnival was neither -- hadn't heard a lot about it, but decided to take everyone there since we were on property to watch Penn and Teller -- buffet was large, like a football field in size, food from nearly every ethnic region -- very clean, wonderful service -- a full bar (though it was extra per drink) -- and to top it off, the dessert bar had Gelato -- fantastic ending to the evening...

Priced right (about $20 per person with a coupon, check out Tix4Tonight) - saved us about 30-35% overall -- definitely a buffet we would return to, especially if we were doing anything at the Rio again...

Reviewed March 12, 2014

In this price range this is the best buffet in LV. The selection is huge and quality is excellent. Once each trip we buy the 24 hr pass. We always start and end here because it is our favorite.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Wish I had gone here before going to the Rio's seafood buffet so I could have enjoyed it more. When we walked in to our table I have to say this was the biggest buffet I had ever seen before. My first thought was being this big that the food would be terrible but I was wrong on that. They have just about any kind of food you want to eat. The prime rib was amazing and so was the steak carne asada. This was the first time I had tried duck before but it was very good as well. The gelato desserts were not a really creamy gelato but they were still good. I didn't have a lot of room since I had been to the seafood buffet first (it was awful, save your money) so I couldn't try everything I wanted but would definitely say check this one out when in Vegas. We had bought the best of buffets pass which is 24 hours of buffets for $50. This buffet is included in it as opposed to the seafood one they have which is a $15 upcharge.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

This was the largest buffet we had ever been to. The first thing you do is after they give you a table, wander to BOTH SIDES of the buffet. We were not told about a second area and were practically full when we saw people eating things we had not seen. The food is spotty as you might expect at a buffet. Some was delicious and some was not so good. Many cultures are represented...American, Chinese, Italian Mexican. Seafood, including Sushi, crab legs, salad bar, vegetables, prime rib in various stages of doneness to choose from. Lots of deserts of which the best were about 10 flavors of Gelato (yumm).Service was mostly good, however it took some time to clear dirty plates.
The buffet is not cheap, but there seem to be plenty of coupons available in the City that discount the meal. We saw large families and could not see how they could afford without help. We got a comp. on the meal or else we probably would not have attended.
That all being said, it is a place to go to once, just to say you went.