“Fantastic buffet for a reasonable price”

Carnival World & Seafood Buffet
Ranked #742 of 4,840 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet
Neighborhood: Paradise
Wichita, Kansas
“Fantastic buffet for a reasonable price”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

So many of the Vegas buffets are either overhyped, overpriced or often both...

Carnival was neither -- hadn't heard a lot about it, but decided to take everyone there since we were on property to watch Penn and Teller -- buffet was large, like a football field in size, food from nearly every ethnic region -- very clean, wonderful service -- a full bar (though it was extra per drink) -- and to top it off, the dessert bar had Gelato -- fantastic ending to the evening...

Priced right (about $20 per person with a coupon, check out Tix4Tonight) - saved us about 30-35% overall -- definitely a buffet we would return to, especially if we were doing anything at the Rio again...

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Prescott, Arizona
“Great selection and value”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

In this price range this is the best buffet in LV. The selection is huge and quality is excellent. Once each trip we buy the 24 hr pass. We always start and end here because it is our favorite.

Visited January 2014
Kendallville, Indiana
“Awesome food and endless variety”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Wish I had gone here before going to the Rio's seafood buffet so I could have enjoyed it more. When we walked in to our table I have to say this was the biggest buffet I had ever seen before. My first thought was being this big that the food would be terrible but I was wrong on that. They have just about any kind of food you want to eat. The prime rib was amazing and so was the steak carne asada. This was the first time I had tried duck before but it was very good as well. The gelato desserts were not a really creamy gelato but they were still good. I didn't have a lot of room since I had been to the seafood buffet first (it was awful, save your money) so I couldn't try everything I wanted but would definitely say check this one out when in Vegas. We had bought the best of buffets pass which is 24 hours of buffets for $50. This buffet is included in it as opposed to the seafood one they have which is a $15 upcharge.

Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Big and Bigger”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This was the largest buffet we had ever been to. The first thing you do is after they give you a table, wander to BOTH SIDES of the buffet. We were not told about a second area and were practically full when we saw people eating things we had not seen. The food is spotty as you might expect at a buffet. Some was delicious and some was not so good. Many cultures are represented...American, Chinese, Italian Mexican. Seafood, including Sushi, crab legs, salad bar, vegetables, prime rib in various stages of doneness to choose from. Lots of deserts of which the best were about 10 flavors of Gelato (yumm).Service was mostly good, however it took some time to clear dirty plates.
The buffet is not cheap, but there seem to be plenty of coupons available in the City that discount the meal. We saw large families and could not see how they could afford without help. We got a comp. on the meal or else we probably would not have attended.
That all being said, it is a place to go to once, just to say you went.

• Visited February 2014
Suisun City
“A lot of food”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We didn't know that the buffet was so large. We were seated and began to look at everything before making a plate. Mexican, the cheese enchiladas were excellent, the seafood ones were a bit spicy for me. I didn't try the Italian but my husband said it was good. The prime rib was delicious as was the hot crab legs. The salad bar part was a disappointment, maybe because we were there on a Sunday night and it was slow. The deserts-fantastic. The offered a good variety of no sugar added and the regular sugar deserts.
There was even a wedding party there. It's a god place. Plates cleaned away often.