“Vegas's BIGGEST buffet. Good value for what you get.”

Carnival World & Seafood Buffet
Ranked #828 of 4,952 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet
Neighborhood: Paradise
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I heard about Carnival World Buffet from a food show on TV. This is located inside the Rio Hotel. We got a discount for Carnival when we purchased tickets for the Terry Fator show from a vendor on the strip. With the discount and loyalty card for Rio (and its affiliate hotels) we received another discount so the end price was about $64(?) for 3 adults. Regular dinner price is about $30 per adult, I believe. This is a great value for the biggest all-you-can-eat buffet in Vegas, featuring a section of snowcrab legs. The quality was good, but not a 'wow' for me because we went specifically for the crab legs. Some of the crab legs were extremely salty, while others were fine. I really enjoyed the diversity of the choices, but the crab legs were a big disappointment. For that, it only rates an average. Service was good, very attentive and friendly. So I guess you get what you pay for. Not terrible, but I've had better. And being a self-proclaimed 'foodie', I do have higher standards, and willing to pay a bit more for more premium items and experience.

1  Thank Judith S

Reviewed October 17, 2013

The Spice Market at Planet Hollywood was better, but this buffet came in at number two on my 48 hour buffet pig out tour.... if you are a TR platinum member they have a plush enclave and very fast seating, the sorbet was wonderful, and there was a nice varity of food.... totally worth it on Buffets of Buffets but not so much paying 32 to get in.....

1  Thank mikethebunny
Reviewed October 15, 2013

After always hearing the hype about the size of Carnival we gave it a shot. Packed with people, many empty messy looking stainless steel vats and foods at the wrong temperatures. EVERYTHING pretty much tasted the same. I have honestly had better at the Golden Corral or Hometown Buffet, lol.

No thank you, while in Vegas, I will be at the Wicked Spoon, I will leave Carnival to those who think its food.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I thought there would be a lot of different seafood but actually, the lobster was tiny and the crab was just so-so. There's not much choices, we only stayed there for less an hour.

1  Thank summertimeke
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We have always made this our primary eatery when in Las Vegas, however after what we spent on a Monday night for dinner, and the quality of the food was the worst we ever had; we can truthfully say we will not be stopping by the Carnival World Buffet next time we are in Las Veags.