“Not bad...”

Neighborhood: Paradise
california
“Not bad...”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I paid only half the price, so I'm happy. I focused mainly on their crab legs. They were sweet and tasty, only complaint is the legs were served whole so you have to work hard at getting to the meat even with the cutter they provided. I had a piece of their salmon, very moist and the creamy sauce was good. I tried a bowl of "PHO", with choices for noodle type and toppings. I enjoyed it very much. My hubby tried their prime rib, and was not impressed.
I purchased from Groupon dinner for 2 for $44 or $45 (half-priced), included all U can drink wine. It cost $12.00 or $12.95 extra if you want to buy it separately. Not worth it, if you're not a big drinker. My husband and I only had one glass each of wine. BTW, sodas and juice are free, included with your meals.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Iowa City, Iowa
“excellent choices - huge selection. if you like to eat, this would be the place”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

wow! we have been to vegas many times, this place has one hell of a selection. i would give the rio props for the amount of food and variety. it's a little on the pricey side but well worth it.
stop in and check it out!

• Visited August 2012
Alliance, Ohio
“great buffet”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

rio has the best buffet in las vegas super selection of food and deserts. Only bad thing was the raise in price on the 3rd and 4th of july

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Best buffet in Vegas”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We try to go here whenever we are in Vegas and it never disappoints us. Great variety of food. My husband loves the sushi and crab legs. I love the Italian (chicken parmesan, lasagna) The food is always fresh and hot. The gelato is excellent!

• Visited June 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Great buffet for the money”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The Rio is an out of the way buffet but is worth the cab ride from the strip. The pricing is decent and the food and food selection is great.