“My second favorite buffet on this trip after Bacchanal.”

Carnival World & Seafood Buffet
Ranked #1,405 of 5,277 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet
Neighborhood: Paradise
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I was seated for the dinner buffet immediately and my waiter was very friendly and very good with clearing the tables and keeping my drinks refilled without me having to ask. The Carnival World Buffet offered an excellent selection of Asian, Mexican, American & Italian (pizza & pasta) dishes. The Asian section was good and I really enjoyed the spices in the green curry chicken. There was also a Mongolian cooking station. The food in general was well seasoned and I enjoyed the variety offered on the buffet. Salads, veggies, seafood (crab legs, sushi) and at least four varieties of fruits. Some of the meats at the carving station were prime rib, turkey and ham.

Of special note would be the ribs and dessert selections (cakes, cupcakes, pies, cookies, treats and sorbet). Several people wanted to try the gelato in the front of the display case, but the server informed them that those were just display molds and not real gelato.

Upon my arrival, there seemed to be something wrong with the cash register and there was a delay. It was certainly a good thing there were only a few of us waiting in line at the time. After about ten minutes they were finally able to fix the issue with the register. I had also checked the other two registers but they were both non-staffed, automated machine stations.

Negative: The unlimited alcohol was priced at $11.99 and was limited to wine and one light beer selection. There is certainly a need to improve the beer selection as part of the all you can drink option.

Note: This buffet is included in the cost of the Buffet of Buffets card for no additional costs.

1  Thank FormerCaliBoy
Write a ReviewReviews (1,994)

Reviewed December 7, 2012

This was my favorite buffet out of the 5 we tried. I love the different food stations based on cuisine and each one had a lot of options. The sushi, chinese lo mein and crab legs were all good.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

This place invented the saying "If you can't find somthing to eat you're not hungry." The size alone is nuts. Sea food, Italian, american, asian, mexican, most ready prepared, others made to order. Then deserts cakes,pies,galato,flan,bananas foster $20 with the discount ticket. If you want to eat yourself to death and not repeat the same thing twice this is the place. If I ever go back I will repeat this buffet

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Our taxi driver from the airport to the hotel, recommended we go here for the lovely meal.. I wish we hadn't listened to his advice, as the quality of the food is poor. If you are looking for quality rather than quantity dont bother, as we were dissapointed at 30 dollers each!!!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

The variety is unbelieveable! Many different cuisine stations. The food was hot, fresh and very appealing to the eye. The lines were not too long and the table service was good. Our dirty plates never stayed on the table for too long and the beverage service was great. As far as the price, well, it's totally worth the money.