“Total relaxation in a frantic town!”

Ranked #13 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed March 3, 2011

Stayed in Trump having read some mixed reviews. Have to say we were really impressed. Hotel, while slightly removed from the 'Strip' ,was an absolute haven of sophistication. Lobby peaceful and quiet, rooms spacious and luxurious. Coming in at night from a night on the town was like coming home. Staff friendly and very helpful. Only negative note would be on arrival receptionist enquired as to whether this was a special occasion. We said we were 30 years married and were offered a special upgrade to one bedroomed suite at a reduced cost of $150 per night! I checked price differential on our return and this offer was more expensive than if it had been booked originally. All in all though, a really great place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2011

Dear valued Guest:

I truly appreciate your assessment of our hotel and your viewpoint concerning your stay. We enjoy serving all of our guests and I'm pleased to read that you had a wonderful time at our hotel. I hope that you will consider returning to stay with us as it wouldl be our true pleasure to do so again.

There are newer reviews for Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Reviewed March 2, 2011

Overall the room was great, but when I checked out I forgot my $250 jacket in the room, it was around 10:30 AM when I left, then I got back after the room was cleaned by the cleaning lady and the jacket was not there anymore, then I went to lost and found, and it was not there, I spoke with Glen the manager on duty that day, and I explained my story but all I had was a hey we are sorry about this and you can buy another one there is a store across the street that sells jackets. I was very upset to hear such thing form a high end 5 stars hotel.

I cannot officially accuse the cleaning lady but it is also hard not to make your own idea about what could have happened.

They clean each room and do not leave anyhting behind after each checkout, so there is no way this would have been left in the room. Also there is no way I could have lost it somewhere in vegas because this was a winter jacket that you wear when its very cold, so it stayed in the rooom the whole time I was in vegas, I didn't wear it the whole time I was there. So I want to mention it just in case the Trump reads this and decide to reply to my message.

Bottom line this is a nice and luxury hotel I will not complain at everything just because I am upset with what happened, but the way Glen the manager on duty handled the issue was not what I expected, if I was them I would have at least offer the Client a jacket to go back home. Again I cannot officially acuse the cleaning lady since I didn't see her with my jacket, but I just made my conclusions, so do your own and make sure you check all your things.

Have fun in Vegas...

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank manrick777

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share with us your experiences during your most recent stay. Our goal is for all of our guests to leave 100% satisfied and I'm sorry to read that we did not achieve our goal in serving you. I hope that you will allow for us to serve you again in the future and I'm confident we will get things 100% correct on your next stay.

Reviewed February 27, 2011

I recently stayed at the Trump with my wife and two teenage sons. We rented two Studio Suites which we got for about $90/night each. The hotel is very eligant and clean. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very spacious (the pictures on the hotel website don't do them justice) and well appointed. One of my sons slept in the bed and the other slept on the sofa bed which he said was comfortable. The bathrooms are magnificent-large jetted tub, oversize shower stall, double sinks and lots of counter and storage space. Each room has a fridge, microwave and even a cooktop, so we were able to eat breakfast in our room and keep snacks, drinks, wine etc. in the fridge.
After looking at some of the Strip mega-hotels we were really glad we picked the Trump. Since it has no gaming you don't have to cross a vast smoky casino to get anywhere unlike in those other properties. The off-Strip location really wasn't an issue since we rented a car. The hotel does offer free shuttle service to the Wynn (the nearest Strip hotel) and Caesar's Palace.
The only things we didn't love about the hotel were the lack of self-parking (which means you can't just go get in your car-although if we called down from our room to request our car we didn't have to wait too long), the freight trains that pass by at night and blast their horns right next to the hotel, and the pillows which weren't firm enough for my liking.
All in all it was a great experience and I wouldn't stay anywhere else next time.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank fishr

Dear valued Guest:

I will ensure that your comments and praise about the hotel is shared with our team of associates. I hope that you will consider making the Trump International your hotel of choice for all of your future trips to Las Vegas. It would be our true pleasure to serve you again.

Reviewed February 25, 2011

Let me begin by saying, I have frequented many resorts in Vegas and this is by far the worst.

First, I check in and am fairly impressed by the entry and first glances. I wanted to get some gaming in, so I went across the street to the Wynn where I played poker, roulette, and blackjack till around 2am. I came back to unpack and get my wardrobe ready for some morning meetings. I opened the closet to find a dildo, leather chaps, and some type of whip hanging neatly in the closet! Completely freaked out, I went to the bathroom to see if someone was in this room. Luckily, no one was there. It appeared housekeeping had cleaned the area and perhaps left the closet alone out of disgust. Completely repulsed, I decided to grab the phonebook to find another hotel. When I opened the drawer, I found a used condom, dirty rubber glove, and ky staring me in the face! I was so freaked out and too embarrassed to call the front desk, I threw out all the perverse gear, slept on a chair and checked out the following morning. I claimed the train was too noisy and had my company put me up at the Aria. I can't believe housekeeping overlooked this/ ignored, but I suppose it is Vegas but not something I would expect from a 5* hotel. Stay Away!

• Stayed: January 2011
2  Thank Bustraveuro
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2011

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share with us your experiences during your most recent stat at our hotel. I would like to apologize for the challenges that you endured during your stay as what you have posted is completely out of character for our service standards. I don't recall reading about these challenges on our daily log, especially with the magnitude of the challenge. I hope that you will have the confidence in us to allow for us to serve you again.

Reviewed February 25, 2011

This is probably one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. I stayed in the basic room. Super nice.. huge bathroom, jacuzzi bath, 6 x 6 shower, TV behind the mirror. Very nice bed, kitchen, basically a living room in the room. I read about train noise, I heard one on one of the nights, but no big deal. I was on the 58th floor, Ask for a room as high up as possible. 5 star all the way. They do charge a $20 per night fee for the pool, paper, wireless internet..
No Casino, No Smoking.... Free Rides to the Wynn and Ceasars. I would catch the bus to go up and down the strip. You can not beat the price of the rooms for what you are getting. I did not even want to leave the room.. very relaxing place to be.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us. I'm pleased to read that our staff (which is the best in Las Vegas) was able to serve you in a pleasing manner and that you enjoyed the beauty and luxury of the hotel. We thank you for your business and hope to be able to serve you again.

Reviewed February 22, 2011

This hotel is the reason I finally decided to become an official member of TripAdvisor. Reading the reviews on here, I wasn't sure what to expect. After my wonderful experience however, I decided it was time to stand up for the Trump Las Vegas and inform people of this "hidden gem"

We arrived at 11am on a Saturday after an early morning flight to check the place out before 4PM check in. From the minute I walked in the lobby, I knew we had chosen the right hotel. Everything was spotlessly clean, and the employees actually seemed HAPPY. I then went to ask the front desk employee what the earliest check in time would be, and to my surprise she offered to check me right then and there. Not only was she great, but the entire staff was gracious and accomodating. A perfect example was after I checked in and noticed there weren't any robes in the room (things happen, i understand). They immediately sent 2 robes up to the room, and then informed me of all the services included with the resort fee. I've paid resort fees at other Las Vegas hotels that only included WIFI. For the same cost here, I got to use the gym, WIFI, spa discounts, and we even received free shoeshines, which really came in handy after scuffing my shoes dancing at Vanity and Tryst. If I needed extra towels, I'd simply call housekeeping and within 10 minutes they would bring them up. The pool was stunning, and the drinks were awesome. The gym had functioning state of the art equipment, and even the elevators were efficient with little wait time.

Overall this hotel was an excellent value, with a beautiful kitchenette room and jacuzzi tub. It was right across from Nordstrom and only a 2 short block walk to the strip. The valet parking got busy at times, but compared to Chicago or New York it was very quick to get my car. I suppose if I was coming from a small rural town, a 5 minute wait for a car might seem like an etermity, but in reality this is a smoothly ran operation.

After staying at other properties where customers are treated as a number versus a valued client, it's refreshing to see that the Trump staff cares about it's guests. I can't say enough good things about this property, and I can't wait to return to my new home away from home!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Jermsworld
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2011

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for providing such a ringing endorsement of our hotel. We work tirelessly to ensure that all of our guests have a perfect experience each time they visit our hotel. I'm pleased to read that we were able to achieve our goal in serving you and in turn, provide you with a great stay. Please know that you feedback is appreciated and will be shared with our great team!

Reviewed February 22, 2011

The hotel is beautiful and rooms are nicely appointed. The hotel is not on the strip but only a 1 block walk to the Wynn and the rest of the strip. We found it to be a good location for navigating the rest of the strip and I loved the fact that there was no casino. The studio rooms are 500 square feet which is plenty of room for two people. So don't bother upgrading to a larger 900 sq. feet room when they offer it at check in. The bathroom was large, luxurious, and beautiful. My wife loved the t.v. built into the bathroom mirror. The only two concerns I had were minor. There were three towels in the bathroom but only one was a large, fluffy, high quality one. The other two were standard, course motel 6 variety. Also when the cleaning lady cleaned our room she took the wash clthes from the previous day without leaving new ones, so I had to take a shower using a hand towel on my 2nd night. But even with these minor inconveniences, I would stay at the Trump again, especially for the $135/night price I paid.

Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear valued Guest:

I'm pleased to read that everything went well during your stay. We have an beautiful hotel and it is our pleasure to share it with all of our guests. Please know how grateful we are to have been able to serve you and we hope to have many more chances in the future.