Tripadvisor
Las Vegas
14,078 results
All reviews fashion show mall train noise off the strip non smoking free shuttle stove top shuttle service jacuzzi tub one bedroom suite valet parking resort fee caesars palace the sofa bed full kitchen beautiful hotel other hotels huge bathroom
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel and staff were amazing. We stayed here because of the value for money, five star accomodation at a 2/3 star price and free dogs! Over come your predjudice about the vitriolic brand! Every other 4/5 star hotel was 3 times the cost and they had free dogs and a dog pee area!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear tomsf699,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such great feedback and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to learn you enjoyed your recent visit to Trump International Hotel and Tower Las Vegas. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I mainly stayed here because we didn’t want to deal with a casino and smoke smells in the lobby. We were a bit disappointed with the room and expected there to be top notch adapters for electric devises and fortunately there wasn’t. I also expected the bedding to be a bit more up scale as well and that was disappointing. One thing that was super annoying was the pet policy. We were annoyed the hotel does not have a designated floor for pets only. Hearing the barking of dogs in the hallway, lowered the feeling of being in an upscale hotel. I did love the floor to ceiling windows, where you have a nice view of the strip from the distance and the bathroom was large and spacious. It was nice to have valet parking 24/7 which was included when you stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear BionicVoice,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such great feedback and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to learn you enjoyed your recent visit to Trump International Hotel and Tower Las Vegas. I apologize about the issues you had with the barking dog.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love getting checked in by the girl back east. 5 star all the way
Having employees like this make businesses shine thoroughly, even being from NYC this girl is the nicest thang ever
Will return with out a doubt
Room is just the best btw

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group

Dear 214jeremiahj,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such great feedback on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to learn you enjoyed your recent visit to Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, and that you were pleased with the features in your room and the level of service you received from our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Trump international
Trying a new hotel. Every time I go to Vegas I always try to stay at a different hotel, this time I picked this to see what it was like.

Honestly, I have to say that this was a great experience. First off, we’ve never stayed at a Trump property, I guess they wanted us us to have the full Trump experience. I loved how they pampered us. They upgraded us to the 51st floor, a suite, that had a two person Jacuzzi that overlooked the strip.

The room was spacious with a huge master bedroom, the living room had a panoramic view, a kitchenette, but there was nothing stocked in there for security reasons. You have to call Housekeeping to get plates, wine glasses, silverware whatever you might need.

We had our own bath robes, slippers, the toiletries were great. We really enjoyed the shower.

I did go to the lounge to have a nightcap and we thought that the drinks were very expensive so we only had one, LOL.

Everyone that worked there, from the Bellman to the people that checked us in, service staff, housekeepers, and the concierge were very friendly.

It was close to the strip, easy walking distance, and they do offer a shuttle. It’s a easy ride to and from the airport. It was great to stay in a non-smoking non-gaming hotel.

I WOULD RECOMMEND, I WOULD go back!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear CindyLou2262,

I am happy to learn you enjoyed your recent visit to Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We take great pride in our Guest services. Thank you for your kind comments of your stay and recommending us on TripAdvisor. We look forward to the opportunity of your return.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Best place that I have ever stayed (and I have been many great places). Everything was wonderful. The luxury is what you expect but the customer service was outstanding. I feel completely revived after this wonderful trip.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI

Dear statusp2020,

I am happy to learn you enjoyed your recent visit to Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We take great pride in our guest services and the quality of our offerings, and I'm pleased that your experience exceeded your expectations.

Thank you for your kind comments of your stay on TripAdvisor.