2 people have started booking this hotel
ZenHotels.com$127
Prestigia.com$169
getaroom.com$195
15,594 results
All reviews fashion show mall train noise djt restaurant off the strip non smoking free shuttle valet parking jacuzzi tub shuttle service corner suite the sofa bed beautiful hotel resort fee full kitchen other hotels huge bathroom treasure island
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2019

Stayed here with my newborn son and it was amazing. Very relaxing away from the casino. Its a nice place to stay if you are traveling with a kid in Las Vegas. Staffs are very friendly. And cot or extra bed or crib for a baby is free of charge or complimentary.. ❤ Will definitely stay here again.

1  Thank Global54354813680
Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here one night before moving to another hotel. I had booked the other hotel but then my plans changed and they were full but this hotel wasn’t. The hotel itself seemed ok but the staff was somewhat pushy and not friendly. The room was pretty standard. I wouldn’t stay here again as there are better choices with casinos.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank LostALot22
Reviewed July 12, 2019

Stayed for 5 nights. Long time to check in-found out it was because the reception team were trying to up sell rooms! Decided to stay with our studio as would be out most of the time. Room was a good size - we would have been disappointed if we had upgraded - wasn’t needed. 3 people staying - only 2 bottles of water-eventually left more near end of week. Limited coffee available-3 pods-most people drink more than one coffee a day!
Room cleaned daily but tables-side cupboards dusty. Dropped something under bed and was horrified with the dust and dirt!
Drinks at pool expensive, sun beds uncomfortable.
Resort tax expensive considering the limited coffee and water provided!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 543teresad
Reviewed July 12, 2019

Long lines at check in and valet (valet only).
Every staff member myself, wife or children interacted with was incredibly rude and oblivious to their rudeness.
One female lifegaurd went as far as to point and laugh at my wife for being upset after our third (maybe fourth?) reprimand for playing in the very small pool in the same manner as many other guests were doing in the exact same fashion .
TV did not work at first.
Superior King Room was very nice and clean at least.
Staff was the worst i have ever encountered at any hotel in my life.

4  Thank Travel48441907348
Reviewed July 12, 2019

Wonderful experience I had with my family while visiting Las Vegas. We stayed at the Trump Hotel and we’re very pleased with the service, cleanness and size of the rooms. Very affordable too. We would like to stay at the he Trump hotel when we visit Las Vegas in the future.

1  Thank Monica I