Lowest prices for your stay
$168
travelup.com$196
Vio.com$170
getaroom.com$274
15,586 results
All reviews fashion show mall train noise djt restaurant off the strip non smoking free shuttle valet parking jacuzzi tub shuttle service corner suite the sofa bed beautiful hotel resort fee full kitchen other hotels huge bathroom treasure island
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Trump International from May 13th through the 15th, 2019. The place is very impressive. We were on the 16th floor facing the mountains and the sunsets were amazing.
There is no casino at Trump’s and I liked that. There were no crazy crowds and no cigarette smell everywhere. There is a shuttle that takes you to Caesars Palace and Wynn.
We didn’t try any of the restaurants on the premises but we saw one near the lobby and one by the pool and they were busy. They have a nice exercise room and a big pool that’s a lot of fun. Kids and adults alike were enjoying the water. Everywhere we went the hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. The only complaint I have is that by facing west we were near the railroad tracks and the trains run all through the night and blow their horn when they go by the hotel. The first night they kept waking me up. Thank goodness the bed was very comfortable and I was very tired so I kept falling back asleep. Other than that, we had a great stay. I highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lilymer
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2019

Dear Lilymer,

Thank you for your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas.

I appreciate you taking the time to share such a detailed account of your stay. I’m thrilled you enjoyed our non-gaming / non-smoking atmosphere, complimentary shuttle services and roof top pool. I am sorry to hear the freight train was a nuisance; we are currently working for a resolution with local authorities.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed May 15, 2019

This hotel is simply beautiful. Rooms are lovely and spacious, we had an incredible view from our room. Staff are very nice and polite and are very helpful. Room was cleaned daily to an immaculate standard. They have a great shuttle service to either the Wynn or Ceasars Palace which is a great central location to the strip. Pool area is nice and clean and catches the sun all day so great for a little sunbathing. One of the shuttle drivers was amazing. He’s so friendly and gave us some great tips of where to go. He remembered us everyone we used it, I can not remember his name but if you know Stone cold Steve Austin you will recognise this driver. A great touch to the hotel stay. Resturants were lovely in here. Really enjoyed our stay.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank sonya P

Dear Sonya P,

Thank you for your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas.

It is pleasing to read you found our hotel simply beautiful, our rooms lovely and spacious, and our pool deck sunny. I appreciate you taking the time to recognize our team for the exceptional service they provided. We strive to create positive experiences for our guests, and comments such as yours make it all worthwhile.

We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed May 15, 2019

First trip to Vegas and staying in a Trump hotel. Every staff member was AMAZING, helpful and curtiouse. I pre booked a basic room but there was nothing "basic" about it. Bathroom was huge, bed was ridiculously comfortable, soaking tub for at least 2, full kitchen and perfectly decorated. I have done a lot of traveling but this was a top hotel for sure. Prices for food was expensive but I learned quick food is pricey in Vegas especially near the strip, of course. This hotel was perfectly locate just off the strip (5 min walk to the strip) which was nice, more quiet. It's a family friendly hotel. Would recomende this hotel to anyone. I will definitely stay at this hotel or any Trump hotel in the future!!

Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group
1  Thank Andrea E

Dear Andrea E,

Thank you for your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas.

What a wonderful compliment to read your first stay with us was amazing. Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff. We take great pride in our guest services and the quality of our offerings, and I'm pleased that your experience exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you the next time your travels bring you to Las Vegas.

Reviewed May 14, 2019

Had a Wonderful time, service was amazing. Viewsof the strip were awsome . The Trump store was alot of fun. The restaurant has wonderful food, and servers are right on target. All service was very pleasant.

Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group
2  Thank Coastal04171710191

Dear Andrea E,

Thank you for your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas.

I am delighted to read you had a wonderful stay. I’m glad you had the opportunity to visit our gift shop and dine in our restaurant. We strive to do the best job we can, and comments such as yours make it all worthwhile.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed May 14, 2019

WOW! My wife and I visited Vegas for several nights. We spent two night at Treasure Island Hotel and Casino and three night at Trump International. WHAT A DIFFERENCE. This place was amazing. NO early check in fee, no additional charges for parking, Wi-Fi, internet...

The hotel is spotless and there is no smoking allowed anywhere in or around the building. The people are extremely friendly and polite. Even the security guards that monitor who goes through the lobby to the elevators are friendly and very attentive. When you show them you room key, they either say "Welcome to the Trump" or "Welcome back" if they recognize you.

There is NO casino there and I was a little surprised but also pleased as we could finally get a break from the buzzers, bells, noise and cigarette smoke we were subjected to in most of the other casinos.

Our stay was very pleasant, and I would certainly stay there again. It's not right on the strip but they offer shuttle service up to the Wynn at the North end of the strip and down to Caesars towards the middle of the strip. It runs daily up until midnight.

Room tip: Ask for a strip view.
Date of stay: April 2019
10  Thank Jim M

Dear Spank0905,

Thank you for your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas.

It is good to know you had a pleasant two-night stay. I’m delighted you were pleased with our non-gaming / non-smoking gaming atmosphere. I appreciate you taking the time to recognize our team for the exceptional service they provided. We take great pride in our guest services and the quality of our offerings, and I'm pleased that your experience exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.