Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$95
Agoda.com$132
ZenHotels.com$103
getaroom.com$152
15,587 results
All reviews fashion show mall train noise djt restaurant off the strip non smoking free shuttle valet parking jacuzzi tub shuttle service corner suite the sofa bed beautiful hotel resort fee full kitchen other hotels huge bathroom treasure island
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

What a disaster! I picked Trump over several better options because I expected a certain level of service. When I went to go to my room, where my dear husband was waiting, after exhausting hours at work - I was told that I had to get a new key from the front desk. Where Rachel could not find me with my room number or my drivers license. At which point she became extremely snide and rude, hinting that I didn’t have an $1800+ prepaid reservation with them. I asked for a manager and she told me “Jake” would come. But it was Matt McMillian who arrived. He didn’t correct me on the name she gave until I asked for a card to his manager, who would not be available for 48hrs. No one apologized for Rachel’s ineptness until I asked Matt if they shouldn’t be apologizing? Doesn’t everyone expect a Trump property to represent a certain level of quality? A certain level of service? But when I started to record Matt’s bumbling lies, he said he would call security. Stay away! Pick one of the newer and much nicer hotels that doesn’t have these inappropriate representatives. This was my second, and last stay at Trump Las Vegas.

Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank ChiMom
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear ChiMom,

Thank you for choosing Trump International Hotel Las Vegas as your home away from home while in Las Vegas.

It was of course with great concern I learned of the inconsistencies in service you experienced. Please accept my sincere apologies that you were left to feel disappointed in any way. I understand our Director of Front Office has reached out to assist in addressing your concerns.

I hope to have the opportunity to restore your confidence and welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

We have been staying at Trump Las Vegas every 3 or 4 months for the last 2 years. After our recent stay, we probably won't be going back.

We were told by a Manager named Kelvin that we should take our business elsewhere because we complained too much about problems with our rooms. My wife and I were shocked as the complaints that we made were about about safety and health concerns. Our room was not clean and the carpet in the bedroom was turned up creating a tripping hazard. Mr Kwon indicated that these problems would be taken care of after we checked out. He refused to even fix the carpet!! He did not offer to put us in another room.

My wife and I are in our late 60's and are high fall risks as we both have arthritis in our knees. We did not want to risk falling so we checked out 3 days early.

We are still upset about the way we were treated. We loved to stay at Trump Las Vegas as the views are spectacular, the food is great and most all of the staff are very professional and friendly. We even achieved "Platinum" status as we stayed there more than 30 nights last year.

We have been hoping that maybe Mr. Kwon might have been having a bad day and would apologize to us, but that has not happened.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steve H

Dear waterforu,

Please accept my sincere apologies that you were left to feel disappointed in any way, and please be assured that we pay careful attention to feedback such as yours in order to continually find ways to enhance the experience of our guests.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

It was wonderful to see plenty of Black, Asian, and Mexican people not only as guests, but also to see those races of people as EMPLOYEES of Trump International Hotel.

The room was AWESOME! Everyone was friendly and everyone got along.

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group
2  Thank Roam03082729072

Dear Roam03082729072,

I am happy to read you were pleased and found our guest rooms awesome. We know you have choices when staying in Las Vegas and we appreciate you choosing Trump Hotel Las Vegas.

We look forward to welcoming you the next time your travels bring you to Las Vegas.

Reviewed May 5, 2019

Amazing property! Beautiful rooms & view.
Excellent food, great complementary shuttle to the strip, free valet parking
The food & pool were just perfect
My husband & I stayed there last week tor 5 days & hated to leave. Everything you need is right there. Appreciated the non smoking & non gaming hotel. Trump quality all the way!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group
5  Thank Q6176GVlindas

Dear Q6176GVlindas,

I am pleased to read you had an enjoyable five night stay. I’m delighted our non-gaming / non-smoking atmosphere suited your travels needs. We strive to create positive experiences for our guests, and comments such as yours make it all worthwhile.

We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed May 4, 2019

Trump was chosen on the basis of both cost and the fact that it didn't have a casino which made for a far more pleasant experience in Vegas compared with others that we've stayed in (Bellagio and Palazzo). We love the Vegas vibe but are not gamblers so the ability to go straight from the lobby to the lifts without navigating a smoky and busy casino hall was a bonus. The room for 4 of us was ideal with a large bathroom and huge jacuzzi tub. The kitchenette gave the appearance of being ideal for cooking up some evening meal leftovers etc but proved pointless without any crockery or utensils ! In hindsight we were not sure of the point of it all if it didn't provide the full service. The pool area whilst small was good and the service from the pool staff was great, never an issue with ordering food or drinks. Equally if you were struggling to find a space or shade they were always on hand to assist. All in all this was a great stay and I wouldn't hesitate to stay again, just next time remember to take some throwaway kitchenette crockery !!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank lewisam

Dear lewisam,

I appreciate you taking the time to share such a detailed account of your stay. I’m delighted you found our rooms spacious and our service proficient. While we do not pre-stock our in-room kitchens, our Attaché team is happy to do so prior to your arrival upon your request. Additionally, we have staff available around the clock to deliver any items you may need.