Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)
$151
$127
Vdara.com
$135
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$79
$69
Paris Las Vegas
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
$159
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$76
$42
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$240
$129
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$169
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$236
$199
VEGAS.com
$19
11,592 results
All reviewsfashion show malltrain noiseoff the striptv in the mirrornon smokingfree shuttleresort feeshuttle servicestove topone bedroom suitejacuzzi tubdirectly across the streetthe sofa bedfull kitchenbeautiful hotelcaesars palaceother hotels
Reviewed January 4, 2010

Great room, housekeeping excellent and staff friendly and helpful. However, at a $25 buffet breakfast, the decaf coffee tasted like INSTANT (ugh), and the orange juice tasted like juice made from concentrate with additional sugar (yuck). I asked the omelet cook what oil she was cooking with, and she said it was butter. Maybe so, but I couldn't detect the the faintest hint of butter flavor.
On the following morning we walked across the street to the mall for breakfast

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
TrumpLV, Vice President & Managing Director at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2010

Dear valued Guest:

There are so many things to enjoy about the Hotel and I'm glad to read that your stay was excellent. Please know that we have taken your comments concerning the beverages at breakfast and have made sure that we are using nothing but top quality beverages. I would like to apologize to you for your breakfast experience and hope that you would give us a second chance to serve you over a meal at breakfast.

Thank you for sharing with me your experiences and I hope to be able to serve you again.

Brian Baudreau, Vice President & Managing Director, Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Reviewed January 4, 2010

We stayed at this hotel over New Years. They are a very pet friendly Hotel and highly recommend.
Our checkin process was easy. The hotel is set up so that you can walk your dogs through the lobby with great ease. All you get is a big smile and someone opening the door. There is a grass area for walking dogs to the rightside of the property.
This hotel is in a great location 1 block off the strip and across the street from Encore..
Can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple

Dear valued Guest:

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our pet friendly environment and were able to travel with your dog. Our goal is to allow our guests the option to bring their dog so they can have the "whole family" with them.

We appreciate your business and look forward to meeting you in the lobby. Feel free to bring your dog back to stay with us as much as occasion will permit.

Reviewed January 3, 2010

summary: while the rooms/lobby were top-notch, the service cannot be considered five-star especially compared with truly five-star hotels like the four seasons. i give this hotel 4-stars while my wife gives this 3.5-stars.
especially the train noise would be a deal-breaker for many including us.

pros:
nice spacious room. comfortable bed. clean. kichinette is a nice plus.
my wife thought the spa was nice....small but had all the necessary amenities. good deep tissue massage.
friendly staff
restaurant food was decent. decent cocktails.
relatively inexpensive room rate.

con:
slow service.....faucet handle was broken and it took almost an hour and a second phone call before this was resolved.
we were on 34th floor and yet can hear train horn in the middle of the night which was loud enough to wake me up. (may be you would hear the train noise if you booked a strip-view room instead of a city-view)
location is not really on the strip although it is close to the strip.
i didn't like that there was no option for self-parking....i don't mind valet service if the parking staff can retrieve cars fast but i can see how this can be a problem when there are so many people who want their cars at the same time.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pasta-carbonara
TrumpLV, Vice President & Managing Director at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2010

Dear valued Guest:

Please know how grateful I am to receive your comments. We have a huge responsibility as a team to provide a level of service the matches the beauty and luxury of the Hotel. I see that we fell short in some areas and I would like to apologize for that.

I hope that you would consider giving us another chance to serve you again.

Reviewed January 3, 2010

The hotel is "mere steps away from the strip". What it does not say is that it is a full block from the strip by way of a poorly lit, abandoned parking lot that does not even have a side walk in parts, forcing you to walk in traffic! It is definitely unsafe to walk by your self, even in the daytime.

While the website allows up to four adults in a room, they don't tell you that they must sleep on a pullout couch, with a thin, uncomfortable mattress. Therer are no roll away beds. The staff at the lounge pretty much ignored us. While others were sipping their drinks, it was not until we approached a waitress that we found out that the bar had been closed.

Service was spotty. We had only one coffee cup the entire stay (although we had informed staff). There is a tea pot but no tea. One day we did not receive any hand wash cloths.

The rooms are beautiful so if you want spend your entire vacation in bed, then this is the place for you! However, if you plan to go outside and see the sights and sounds of Las Vegas, I strongly recommend staying elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank VeteranMom

Dear valued Guest:

In reading your comments, I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I hope to have another chance to serve you to show you the service and luxury that we have been known to have.

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed January 2, 2010

The outstanding: The room...or should I say the 900 sqft one bedroom suite on the 36th floor. Contemporary decor with lots of marble, fluffy white towels and bathrobe, and a stunning view from floor to ceiling windows. Also the maid service was very accommodating, clean and quick.
The very good: Staff was friendly, the valet was quick, except on NYE, and helpful with directions, although we were told the wrong way once. The location was fine, it was close enough to the strip and my wife and I prefer to stay in a non-mega hotel without a casino.
The average: The restaurant took 45 minutes to prepare a simple sandwich and salad. In their defense they were VERY apologetic and comped us the lunch. Also the strip view room we booked was not available when we got there. Why not? How does that happen? How do you confirm a reservation of a room a week earlier and then not have it available on the arrival day? In their defense the front desk gave us an upgrade. The upgrade was superior in size but we lost the strip view since they no longer had any available for the type of room we reserved.
The bad: The $15 resort fee. I don't care about the money, I do care about business ethics. What's wrong with this charge Mr. Beaudreau ? Why do you think so many reviewers on this site have criticized this mandatory fee? Simple, it's easy to miss the information about this fee. It's missed in the fine print, or the hotel booking staff forgets to inform the guest or one member of the booking party forgets to tell the other members. Once missed the person feels deceived especially since it is a mandatory charge. Why not be transparent and just add it to the advertised price of the room?

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SubPsyche

Dear valued Guest:

I appreciate you taking your time to share with us your experiences during your previous stay. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the suites and our associates. We truly have a great Hotel.

Concerning the Resort Fee, I appreciate your candor. Resort Fees are very common and are found at most Las Vegas Hotels. We include many a la carte fees to make it more convenient for our guests. I hope that our Resort Fee would not prevent you from experiencing the luxury and service that we offer at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. I hope to see you again in the Hotel.