Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$94
ZenHotels.com$103
Agoda.com$132
getaroom.com$152
15,587 results
All reviews fashion show mall train noise djt restaurant off the strip non smoking free shuttle valet parking jacuzzi tub shuttle service corner suite the sofa bed beautiful hotel resort fee full kitchen other hotels huge bathroom treasure island
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2016

Hotel was beautiful, the room was very spacious, but 3 of the 4 coffee cups were stained inside beyond words can describe. I took pictures to show when checking out but was greeted by a guest service representative while waiting in line to do a fast check out. I explained to him about the dirty dishes that were left in the cupboard and he apologized and stated that they would send me my receipt via email and send me a free comp the weekend. I never received my receipt for my stay nor did I receive my comp for a free weekend.

Room tip: Corner suite
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Carol B
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2016

Dear Carol B,

Thank you for choosing Trump International Hotel Las Vegas as your home away from home while in Las Vegas.

I would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your experience. A member of our Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to procure additional information. We value your feedback as we continually strive to improve the experience we provide our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

This hotel is probably the best place for the families. The rooms are equipped with some kitchen appliances like microwave, small refrigerator, electric stove and a sink. The strip is just a walk away. But still you are not really into the hustle and bustle of the strip. There's a complimentary valet service that you can avail (free). So parking is not an issue. Nice decent pool. The city view from the 20+ floors is amazing. The bathrooms are large and modern. Also, not that expensive as compared to some of the 5 star hotels on the strip.

Room tip: Get upper floors with City view
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Abhishek N,

I am delighted to learn you found us to be the best place for families to stay while in Las Vegas. I’m glad you enjoyed our well-appointed rooms, valet service and amazing views. We know you have choices when staying in Las Vegas and we appreciate you choosing Trump Hotel Las Vegas.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

Stayed here three or four times previously and always satisfied.

This last visit (September 2016) was disappointing.

Rude valet, smelt of smoke, trash in corridors and pool.

Overcharged $400 despite pointing out billing mistake.

Train horns wake you up at 3am.

There is a strip club nearby, which could be either good or bad (depending on the purpose of your trip to Vegas).

Was good pet / family friendly hotel with good location and views of the Vegas strip.

Will probably stay elsewhere for my annual conference in Vegas in Future.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank B6256WHpaulg

Dear B6256WHpaulg,

I am truly sorry to read that your stay was in any way disappointing for you. Please be assured that we pay careful attention to feedback such as yours in order to continually find ways to enhance the experience of our guests.

I hope to have the opportunity to restore your confidence and welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

Our choice was a one bedroom suite. Man! What a rush! It's gotta be over 1000 sq ft if it's an inch! Fully appointed kitchen with, of all things, a subzero fridge, full dishwasher, electric range. We could live there! The bathroom was to die for: the suite had two bathrooms, each with a shower, and the Master had a Jacuzzi spa, big enough for two people! And the shower: His and hers shower! Whatta deal. Two massive TVs, one in the living room and one in the bedroom. There was even a TV buried in the "smart mirror" in the Master bathroom. This place was luxury personified! The king-sized bed was a dream to sleep on. The floor to ceiling windows gave us such a view of the Strip, it was amazing! First class all the way!! No cost valet parking, in-room dining, and a full dining room just of the lobby. The most appointed fitness center and a full pool with an attached food and drink bar makes this my number one choice for Vegas, I don't mind telling you!

Room tip: Go for a 1 bedroom instead of a studio. You'll be glad you did.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Sonova_Beach,

I am thrilled to read that we are your number one choice for Las Vegas. I’m happy you were pleased with our well-appointed suites, jetted tubs and amazing views. We strive to create memorable experiences for our guests and comments such as yours make it all worthwhile.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

Amazing place...we were staying in the 58th floor!!the view was extremely perfect..all was perfect!!!! The room,the bathroom...no words can say ! Very close to all bars, attractions,cafes..very clean..good stuff!!!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Elena C,

What a wonderful complement to read you allowed us to share in your honeymoon celebration. I’m delighted you found everything to be perfect.

We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you to Las Vegas.