1. They charge 15$ per room to use the swimming pool "THE RESORT"
2. They charge 13$ per minute, incoming and outgoing calls to California. I was charge 91$ for seven 5 seconds call.
3. My wife's foot got slammed by the swimming pool door, when she asked for a tylenol. They said no. (they didn't want to be held raliable)
4. Last but not least, with no Casino in the hotel, its just too quiet for a stay in Vegas. Its also a good 15 minute walk to get to the middle of the las vegas strip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Vegas.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas