“Excellent”

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #13 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed August 7, 2014

From about 2 years I use Trump hotel in Las Vegas for my business stay and family vacation, it's really clean NO Casino, no smoking it's mean family place to enjoy and the location is perfect because to close to the mall where you can walk around and shopping easy.
I will return for sure

• Stayed: August 2014

Reviewed August 7, 2014

What a great hotel-the rooms are spacious and clean. Customer service is exceptional-staff go out of their way to make sure that guests are comfortable and have everything they need. Family and pet friendly.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank whatelseispossible
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Dear Whatelseispossible,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I'm glad you were impressed with our family and pet friendly property.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Had a great 1 week stay. Amazing service by all at Trump. We loved our room and the kitchen unit as we were travelling with kids. Loved the hotel's proximity to the strip, restaurants and shopping and that there is no casino in it. The pool and fitness centre are fantastic. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will return!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Darren R,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I'm glad you were impressed with our family friendly hotel. I know you have a lot of choices when you come to Las Vegas and I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

I can't say enough about how wonderful this hotel and the staff are. It is now the standard by which I will measure all other hotels. Casinos are easily accessible off-site without the whine of "feed me" from slot machines on premise. Class Act!

Room Tip: I don't think you can get a "bad" room in this place.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Dear Tinlizzytwo,

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I'm pleased to hear you had a wonderful time with us and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Very impressed with the staff and service. Tony and Sebastian at the pool were terrific always bringing cold water, smoothie samples to ensure we didn't over heat! Having a shuttle to Ceaser’s every 15 minutes was convenient enough for us not needing a rental car for our stay. Another plus (for me) is that the Hotel did not have a Casino on site.

Room Tip: If you can, get a high floor with a view of the entire strip; wonderful!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Dear Tony D,

Thanks again for your review of your recent stay with us. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I know you have a lot of choices when you come to Las Vegas and I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Stayed here for 7 nights in June 2013 with my girlfriend.

The positive:
- No casino at the ground floor! We chose this hotel because we are not gamblers and did not want to look at it every day when exiting our hotel..
- Nice big rooms (we had deluxe one bed room suite)
- very nice bed (important to me)
- gigantic bath room (I mean gigantic!!)
- nice pool and fitness area
- free shuttle service to ceasars palace
- good view of the Strip from the room

The less positive:
- we had to change room 4 times upon arrival (after a 17 hours flight from Europe). 2 times the bed was semi-broken (the same piece had come off at the end of the bed) and 1 time the fan in the bath room made a clear and evident mechanical noise every time it was turned on.. eventually we wound up in a room with no defects.. Jet lagged and tired changing room 4 times was not what we needed.. The issue was eventually solved but the reception manager who showed us the rooms seemed to get more and more annoyed for each new room (we didnt break the beds or the fan....)

As I said I am not a gambler - but went to Vegas to experience the city.. and this place is perfect for this.. Not in the middle of it all and not the most extravagant but it is a very good hotel..

Room Tip: Ask for room on high floor to get amazing views of the strip!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MightyMilburn

Dear MightyMilburn,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I appreciate the details you provided about your stay. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience. Thank you for your feedback and as a world traveler we appreciate you choosing Trump International Las Vegas.

We hope to see you next time!

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Our beautiful room at the Trump was extra large with a comfy seating area, desk, and kitchenette. There was lots of storage space and two generously sized closets. It was delightful to stay in a Vegas hotel which does not have gaming. No ringing, buzzing machines and no smoking. I loved it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the train noise or else you will need ear plugs for uninterrupted sleep.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank K56

Dear K56,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I’m glad to hear that we could provide and oasis for in our smoke-free, casino-free family friendly property.