“Very Good Hotel”

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #12 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We booked the Trump Hotel in Vegas through Hotwire and were very pleased. The rooms were well appointed and the temperature was perfect, and you never heard the air conditioner kick in. The service was very good. There is no self parking, however even at check out time we only waited 5 minutes for our car to arrive. Worked out in the gym a couple of times, in the morning, and it was busy, however there was equipment available. The hotel is a block off the strip, however a quick jaunt through the air conditioned fashion mall and you are on the strip.

Found the staff to be friendly, the beds comfortable, the room quiet and the showers huge. Also liked the in mirror TV in the bathroom.

Would recommend this hotel when staying in Vegas.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David B
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Dear David B,

Thank you for your review and recommending us on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate your nice comments on our amenities, facilities & the efficiency of our valet staff.

We look forward to your return!

Best Regards,

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

This is my second visit to the Trump Las Vegas. I think the rooms here are fantastic, great decor, extremely comfortable, and I in my opinion the best place for a relaxing stay in Vegas. Location is a little out of the way from The Strip unfortunately, but I do appreciate the Trump quality.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends

Dear 998MichaelW998,

Thank you for being a loyal guest & recommending us on TripAdvisor. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back here at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas!

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at Trump several times in Vegas & have found the pros outweigh the cons:

PROS:
The rooms are big, clean, with a huge huge bathroom! Separate tub & shower, robes, pillow menu, & all the nice touches.

There is no casino, which means you don't have to walk a half mile to get from the front to the elevator to get to your room!

It is right across from Fashion Show mall- which has normally priced restaurants- for those who don't like those nasty casino cafes.

Free shuttle to Ceasars area of the strip.

CONS:
You HAVE to valet your car. So if they are busy you may be waiting awhile.

There are NO vending machines on property. We had run the vegas half marathon & wanted a can of soda when we got back to our room. It was late & the shop downstairs was closed. We called the front desk & were told there was no vending but we could call room service. After all the fees it would be a $8 soda. No thanks.

Train noise- if your room is facing away from the strip you might hear trains going by.

Overall i like this hotel. If they raise prices i may decide to go somewhere else, but if it continues to be affordable i will be back, but with sodas in my luggage!

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Livi422

Dear Livi422,

Thank you for your feedback on your last visit at the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. I am glad the location, suite amenities were very accommodating. I do also appreciate your feedback on what didn't meet your expectations as we always strive to improve where needed.

We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

The suite was luxurious and well appointed. The staff was wonderful. The pool is small and the gym is decent. My only complaint is that I pay more to have the Trump name exceed my expectations. It didn't happen here. The kitchen was lovely but there were no drinking glasses. Even the bathrooms had no toothpaste rinsing cups! The bath tub was amazing, but there was no shower gel for a bubble bath. Picky? Perhaps but a good hotel anticipates my needs. I think I'd come back again but I would request that my room be fully appointed. Personally, I don't think I should have to ask.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Stowawaygirl

Dear Stowawaygirl,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. I appreciate your comment on how you enjoyed your suite and how wonderful our staff were. I am sorry to have disappoint you in other areas. We truly appreciate all forms of guest feedback and it is through constructive comments that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests.

I hope to welcome you back soon in the near future!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I had a nice promotion and i stayed in this hotel in February 2011. It is near of Strip BLV, but it is in quite street. Very good room, very clean and the staff was very friendly, I recommend this hotel: it is a lovely hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Dear Filipa F,

Thank you taking the time to provide such great feedback and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to learn you enjoyed your recent visit to Trump International Hotel and Tower Las Vegas. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

All the Best,

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Overall this is a great hotel. The rooms are large and well kept. The staff is very professional and the overall cleanliness is top notch. My only complaint is the train that honks its whistle at 3 am. A room on the front side of the hotel fixed this as I did not hear it as much. This was my 4th stay here and would return. There is no self parking so if you are in and out the Valet wait can be a bit of a burden. We did park in the fashion show garage right across the street when we knew we would be leaving in less than an hour. We did request some bowls and spoons for breakfast and they were at our room in less than 5 minutes. If you stay on the upper floors be prepared for a little vertigo as you travel about 300 mph in the elevator.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side will here the train at 3 and 5 AM no matter what floor you are on.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Ron B,

Thank you for sharing your feedback of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. I am very pleased to read you enjoyed your accommodations and our amenities. I'm sorry to hear that the train was a pest during your stay. We are currently working with the local authorities on a resolution for that train to avoid any disturbance.

I look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Las Vegas!

All the best,

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We missed our first night due to flight/weather issues and let the hotel know we would be arriving the following day. When we arrivied our room was not ready however we had booked and paid already! Took 2 hours for staff to bring anything to the room and don't be fooled by the full kitchen rooms, as you had to request for anything such as cutlery/ cups/ milk to be brought to your room. Another 2 hours!
Location was fine just a quick walk across to the fashion mall and you can walk to the strip in air conditioned comfort.
The gym was small but had everything I needed.
I would not stay again and found this hotel attracted young party animals. Stay away if with family.

Room Tip: just don't go.!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Denise H

Dear Denise H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We truly appreciate all forms of guest feedback and it is through constructive comments that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests. It was of course great concern I learned of the inconsistencies in service you experienced. Please accept my sincere apologies that you were left to feel disappointed in any way.

I would like to assure you that we pay careful attention to feedback. I hope to have the opportunity to restore your confidence and welcome you back to our property.