“Very comfortable off strip hotel”

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #11 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Great service and convenient to the Sands Expo and the Fashion Show Mall. Several great options nearby. Cell service is poor but I hear they are working on it. Nice views. Very nice kitchen, but not plates, silverware, pans, etc. Not even sure I could use the stove or oven if I had them, something about county law prohibits and you have to ask for everything. I had a small meeting there and meeting services were good. Food in the hotel was good but expensive. Like the nonsmoking and no casino. I would return for a meeting, rooms are spacious. They do have a shuttle to the Wynn and Caesar's Forum Shops and a $11 airport transfer.

Room Tip: There is a train but it did not interrupt sleep. The higher rooms and corner rooms are best as wit...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kristi E
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Dear Kristi E,

We greatly appreciate you sharing your recent experience at Trump Las Vegas,

We always welcome our guests feedback so that we know what our guests are experiencing during their visits.

We hope to welcome you again should your travels bring you back to Las Vegas in the near future.

With kind regards,

General Manager, Trump Las Vegas

Write a ReviewReviews (11,249)

Reviewed June 13, 2014

My husband and I have spent a lot of time in Las Vegas and have stayed in any hotels there. I wasn't sure what to expect at the Trump but it was fantastic! First- there is no casino, which may not work for some but we don't gamble and it was a pleasure not to have to walk through a smoky loud casino to go in our out of the hotel. The room was huge, the bathroom had a lovely shower and large bathtub. The shampoo was so nice I bought a bottle of it from their gift shop. Excellent hotel and we got a good deal through booking online.

Room Tip: Get a high floor to enjoy the view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SUPlady
Reviewed June 13, 2014

The suite furnishings and overall hotel need a refresh. It's all looking a bit shabby and very outdated, sort of like "Dallas." Terrible fluorescent lighting in the rooms will give you a headache. Get with it Donald, "you're fired."

Room Tip: If you choose a city side room be prepared to have the train noise pass through your room late at ni...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 13, 2014

If you want beautiful, spacious room in a smoke free hotel in the northern Strip this is the hotel for you. I LOVE the location - on the strip but not ON the strip. The Fashion Show mall is right across the street so all the shops/restaurants of the mall along with the Wynn/Encore, Venetian/Palazzo, Ti and Mirage are all a short (mostly) air conditioned walk away.

That said...everything was just a little off this time. I usually visit for a longer than 'normal' stay and in the past when checking in I would get, 'I see you're with us for some time...can I offer you an upgrade' or 'I'm sorry, but we're fully booked over the weekend portion of your stay so this is best room available.' This time, nothing. And while the breakfasts are usually uniformly wonderful I had an off breakfast this time - the Eggs Benedict came back hard poached. And previously when I put the 'housekeeping please' light I've always come back to a cleaned room. This time I put the light on and left at 9:30 then came back at 3:00...to an unmade room. At base, nothing horrible...just not the perfection of my previous visits.

Lastly, if you are travelling with younger guests, you should note that the hotel is no longer allowed to serve breakfast to people under 21 in their restaurant (because there is a small bar in the back). As an alternative, they have set up a 'to go' breakfast station in the lobby (and of course offer room service).

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Leo M
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Loved this place. We had a really nice room with an amazing view at the strip. I would even say best view ever as you can look along the strip.
Room was big and clean.
I would recommend it to non smoker as there is no casino it is completely smoke free, what's rare in Vegas. If you want to enjoy the pool area you will need to wake up really early as it get really busy, that the only bad thing I could say about the Trump lol.
I would recommend this place to everyone. Really loved it!

• Stayed: June 2014
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Dear Rosalinda84,

Thank you for taking the time to recommend Trump Las Vegas on Trip Advisor.

We are very pleased to learn that you enjoyed our suites and the views they offer along with the fact that we are a casino-free, smoke-free hotel.

Thank you once again for choosing Trump and we hope to see you again soon!

All the best,

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I get the deal at $110 a night for huge room despite many cheap hotel in Vegas I choose the one that offer value
Rooms is big and feels luxurious , location wise is just behind the mall that connect to Wynn n Vegas strip

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Henry W

Dear Henry W,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Trump Las Vegas.

We appreciate you choosing Trump and we hope you will visit us again should your travels bring you back to Las Vegas.

With kind regards,

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Trump has very nice rooms, but we had to wait a while for check in. Right across the street is a huge mall with plenty of restaurants. It was a pain with lines in lobby, as we had to stand in line again to pick up the keys when room was eventually ready. Nice view from the room, and huge bathroom etc with a nice selection og amenities.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear gumball997,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback of your recent stay at Trump Las Vegas. We are always looking for ways to enhance our guests experiences and improve where needed.

We are happy that you enjoyed our convenient access to the Fashion Show Mall and also the many amenities we offer.

We hope to welcome you back as our valued guest should you return to Las Vegas in the future.

Best Regards,